• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL is back

watching my 1st game this year.

Penguins versus the Flyers.
    it feels good.
    Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Absolutely! Wonder where this kind of penalty killing by my Mighty Flightless Birds was last year during the playoffs though!

Nice win!

Oh, and a blissful afternoon with a sports option other than hoops and that pidgen English master Dickie Vee baabeee!!!!

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by KICK View Post
      NHL is back
      Fck 'em.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Boston came out well against the Rangers. Wish I could've seen the game to see what Lucic did for a 10 min major.
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

The Sharks are playing today...I told myself not to watch it, but you never know...

I'm still peeved!
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Mighty Flightless Birds are 2-0. First players only team meeting held to point out slacking off, like in the third against the Rangers, is not acceptable.

Good sign!

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

The Redwings got stomped by St Louis the other night. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                The Redwings got stomped by St Louis the other night. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

probably not but they are definitely going to miss Mr. Lindstrom

Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Comment

Uh-huh. I got money on the Blues to win the Cup this year.
                  And if I'm good, my wife may let Desmond and I go to a game. I can get violent, and so can he.
                  Although...she will go too. She LOOOOVESSS hockey.

Originally posted by KICK View Post
                  probably not but they are definitely going to miss Mr. Lindstrom

This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And for those, including Marc, who was pissed off. My son told me the six games he watched, was ALL sell-out crowds.
                    He said the Kings ceremony was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                      And for those, including Marc, who was pissed off. My son told me the six games he watched, was ALL sell-out crowds.
                      He said the Kings ceremony was pretty cool.
                      Bet they're paying for their own vasoline, too.

Comment

I reckon maybe they may be die-hard fans. I missed it, I haven't forgiven them, nor do I forget it-I still haven't baseball for the big strike. But hell. Life is too short to bitch about stuff.

Comment

^ But my inner Scotsman prevents me from giving my money away to people who've screwed me.
                          Last edited by slick_miester; 21 Jan 13, 23:39.

Comment

My inner Scot doesn't either. But I haven't been to a hockey game in like-5 years.

Comment

^ I took my son to The Garden last year. He loved it. He fit in real well in the Blue Seats: he walked up to the counter and ordered a pretzel and a beer. Funniest thing you ever saw.

But at ~$150 a pop, it just ain't worth it. I'd rather drive out to Harrison NJ and watch Thierry Henry, thank you very much.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X