NHL Lockout Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Lockout Over

Like the settlement, the game or the ridiculous battling over large sums of money or not........it beats the hell out of a winter and early spring of nothing but hoops and Dickie Vee bay-beeeeee!!!!

WHOO-HOOOO!!!!
    YOWZA!!!!
    Regards,
    Dennis

If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

What's hockey?
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I hope this isn't going to repeat itself in 10 years the owners did get a much better deal now that revenues will be split 50-50 like most other leagues so it looks like there should be stability as long as revenues are the same share next time the CBA is negotiated.
      It's going to be awesome to watch the two newest Oilers Schultz and Yakapov finally play.

Comment

While I do love hockey, in a way I wish that no one would show up for about 5 homes games for each of the clubs. I also could only hope that no one would spend their hard earned cash on NHL apparel. Why? To send a strong message to both the players and the league that without us the fans, there would be no NHL. Too many players, owners, the league think it is the other way around. Screw them!
        On the bright side of things for the poor fans who like the Toronto Maple Leafs - they are currently tied for first place.
        "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
        - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

I LOVE Hockey, although, now that I've moved north, I seem to have to be a Blues fan around here.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll probably come around eventually, but I am still disappointed in them for leaving the fans hanging.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Forget the NHL. The owners have been screwing with the fans forever. There have been three lock-outs within seventeen years. Last year the Rangers' owners blacked-out their broadcasts 'cause they weren't getting the vig from the cable operator they wanted. I love hockey, but the NHL won't be getting another dime of my money. From where I sit, they owe me. The NHL can go to hell.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Yeah? Big whoop...this year's hockey season won't mean squat.
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

The owners are a bunch of greedy ass bastards, and they are usually at least 90% responsible for ALL lockouts

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Forget the NHL. The owners have been screwing with the fans forever. There have been three lock-outs within seventeen years. Last year the Rangers' owners blacked-out their broadcasts 'cause they weren't getting the vig from the cable operator they wanted. I love hockey, but the NHL won't be getting another dime of my money. From where I sit, they owe me. The NHL can go to hell.

Comment

I have to have hockey back, I've been watching the Junior championships, football will be over soon, and I like 'violent' (HA) sports.

Comment

I used to care about hockey.

My politicians here in Nassau County New York completely screwed the pooch when it comes to the Islanders so now they are moving to Brooklyn.

If you really like hockey more power to you. It really doesn't do anything for me.
                      God Save The Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        The owners are a bunch of greedy ass bastards, and they are usually at least 90% responsible for ALL lockouts
                        Really? I don't see them as any more or less greedy than the players in any of the big 4 pro sports.

Don't forget, this is a BUSINESS first to both parties. We are not talking casual youth pickup games here.

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

True. Of course, my smart aleck brother Del said he thought all athletes were at heart-hookers. I used the nice word, not what he said.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X