Sam Gordon ~ Amazing 9 year old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Gordon ~ Amazing 9 year old!

Not only is this amazing athlete only 9 years old...she is a girl! Watch Samantha Gordon do some amazing things on the field...

Last edited by Persephone; 15 Dec 12, 04:46.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Sensational Sam Gordon Becomes First Female Football Player on Wheaties Box

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Sam Gordon...2012 stats

35 scores
      232 carries
      1,911 yards
      8.2 yards per carry
      65 tackles
      ...yep, she plays D too!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        Sensational Sam Gordon Becomes First Female Football Player on Wheaties Box

[IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/22/article-2237062-162B24BA000005DC-528_634x469.jpg]
        OMG, I was just about to say "Dat girl's ben eating 'er Wheaties!"

Love watching that blistering acceleration!! Those boys need to stop being so lazy!!

Comment

Sam Gordon, 9-Year-Old Girl Football Phenom, Invited To Super Bowl By NFL

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell told Gordon in a meeting last month at the NFL office that she should ask Santa Claus for Super Bowl tickets, according to the sports network. Apparently, the NFL chief decided to belatedly play St. Nick himself, offering an invite to Gordon this week to attend the game.

"I think it's going to be really cool, plus I get to sit next to the NFL commissioner maybe," Gordon told ESPN.

Perhaps one day Gordon will be invited to another giant sporting event -- the World Cup -- not as a spectator, but as a player. The kid they call "Sweet Feet" for her speed and quick changes of direction on the football field is running toward an eventual focus on her favorite sport, soccer, her dad told Yahoo Sports.

A message from Gordon's Twitter account reveals that in soccer she is sometimes called "mini-Mia," after U.S. soccer great Mia Hamm. Asked by "Good Morning America" if she would like to represent the U.S. team one day, Gordon answered, "I hope so."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2411012.html
          I know she is a very good football player, but I would rather see her pursue a soccer career. She is only a novelty in football, there's no way she will be allowed to play in the NFL. I just don't see it happening...

Comment

Fast Feet. Inside or outside just blast past the D like they are standing still. What a great talent
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

I know she is a very good football player, but I would rather see her pursue a soccer career. She is only a novelty in football, there's no way she will be allowed to play in the NFL. I just don't see it happening...
              Soccer bigger for wimmin in the US than it is here, I take it.
              ------
              'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

She is fast but what really amazed me was the way she was breaking tackles.
                “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X