Navy Wins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Wins!!!

Those guys from Army have to feel sick to there stomach. They looked on the verge of winning and turned the ball over.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Navy Wins!!!

The Title says it all. Excellent games as always (but always better when Navy Wins).
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

It was a great game with late drama. I feel bad for the Army running back/QB for that late fumble.
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
        It was a great game with late drama. I feel bad for the Army running back/QB for that late fumble.
        Yes, it was! I feel bad for Cadet Steelman. I think they could have won the game as much as I hate to admit it.
        Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

How huge was that missed FG? That would have let Army kick another win to win.

Still, one of the best games I have seen recently between the two.
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

I think it would be more impressive if Army would win one for once.

Comment

Heartbreaking loss for Army.

But congrats to Navy. They put together one heck of a TD drive for what turned out to be the winning score.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Let's face it...Army self destructed in that game. Army ran the ball at will and Navy was seemingly powerless to stop them. Army had four trips into the red zone and all they got out of it was a field goal and they lost possession of 3 times. For a team that cannot pass the ball well and thrives on running it, they have got to be more disciplined and hold onto the ball better than that. Navy got lucky plain and simple.
                Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Congrats to Navy. My cousin has 2 nephews who are retired Navy and a son. So too much Navy round here.
                  I felt for Steelman too. Poor kid.
                  This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X