College football bowl schedule - pick 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Yep. Fair is fair. The SEC came through at the end. And Alabama dominated ND. It wasn't close. At all.
    Johnny Football and the Aggies are the MNC winners!
    “Come and take it!"

Comment

Final record: 21-14

Probably best I didn't plop down any cash.
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post

Mine's so bad, I'm not even going to bother figuring out my record.

Let's just say it was sub .500.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

That layoff for some teams just makes it difficult to tell how they will come back and play.
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."

Comment

Uh-huh. I may live in Big-12 or Big 10 or whatever country, but I am still an SEC fan. More exciting games.

Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
            Is SEC dominance safe to assume at this point? 6-3 in bowl games. Mythical National Championship (7 straight) and a Heisman trophy winner.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm right behind you Bubba. If you hear the big footsteps, its me.

Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post

Comment

I played hockey. I was good at getting the puck out of the corner and avoiding the hit. I'm quicker than I look!

Comment

I played football in high school and in the guards, and we knock folks on their butts. HAHA

Comment

18-16 Not a stellar performance this year. I did make some bad picks but I think I got more burned by teams that should have won and somehow managed to find a way to lose, yeah I am looking at you LSU, Nevada, and Washington.

I really hate that the Dawgs couldn't get it done in Atalanta to set up a repeat of the '81 Sugar Bowl. After watching the Bama - Michigan game and the Notre Dame - Michigan game I knew that the golden domers were not going to be a match for either team that played in Atlanta.

I am ready for next year already. I think it is going to be tough for anybody to get the crystal out of Tuscallosa. Oregon has a team that could possibly beat Alabama (need to get an early lead and get the Tide to passing, see the Utah victory for a reference) however Oregon seems to have trouble with Stanford that plays a similar style to Alabama. I know a lot of people are big on Ohio State but they are loosing their entire D-Line, 2 linebackers and a corner. A Stanford vs Alabama game might be interesting to see if they can play the same style at the same level. I don't think any of the Big 12 teams can get it done, they just don't seem to have the Defense needed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X