What is best about this NFL season?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best about this NFL season?!

Other than your favorite team, what have you enjoyed most about the season so far?

My greatest satisfaction so far has been seeing the grossly overated, over hyped darlings and recipients of 24/7 coverage on ESPN, the suck-ass Jets collapse like a house of cards!

Best regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Seeing the Aint's going 1 for the season. They have some of the worst fans in football. (Not you Beauregard) I am sick of seeing their fans trash talking in the Atlanta paper columns.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
      My greatest satisfaction so far has been seeing the grossly overated, over hyped darlings and recipients of 24/7 coverage on ESPN, the suck-ass Jets collapse like a house of cards!
      I have to laugh...in my football league I am winning 77 to 57 and the other team only has the Jets D/ST left. But the predicted final score? 77-55.
      Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
        Other than your favorite team, what have you enjoyed most about the season so far?

Best regards,
        Dennis
        You'll appreciate this. I agree with this editorial completely.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-santonio-holmes-an-embarrassment-100812
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

That Peyton Manning isn't showing much. I don't know if that is good or bad. Mark Sanchez is showing his true colors.
          Good thing none are in Rugby, you get your testicles torn off.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
            That Peyton Manning isn't showing much.
            ?
            He's had three 300+ yard games in a row and is completing 66% of his passes in his first year with a new team...after coming off an injury and 15 years in the NFL. What would you like him to show?

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
              ?
              He's had three 300+ yard games in a row and is completing 66% of his passes in his first year with a new team...after coming off an injury and 15 years in the NFL. What would you like him to show?
              Exactly. He's still showing his complete and utter mastery of the game with no QB equalling him. He's still the shiznit. Denver isn't as good of a team as I had hoped, but with Manning there, they will get better.

My surprise is Luck and the Colts. He's had some 300+ passing games as well, and are at .500. Maybe Indy won't be as bad for as long as I thought they would be.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                Exactly. He's still showing his complete and utter mastery of the game with no QB equalling him. He's still the shiznit. Denver isn't as good of a team as I had hoped, but with Manning there, they will get better.

My surprise is Luck and the Colts. He's had some 300+ passing games as well, and are at .500. Maybe Indy won't be as bad for as long as I thought they would be.
                Denver may yet turn it around, then again maybe not. Two of their losses came against undefeated teams, so their schedule has been hard thus far. It's hard to say how they'll fare in the long run.

Comment

All I see is losses. We don't get Denver news in Georgia or Illinois.

?

Comment

I'm just waiting til Elway gets ticked off and tries something else.

Denver may yet turn it around, then again maybe not. Two of their losses came against undefeated teams, so their schedule has been hard thus far. It's hard to say how they'll fare in the long run.

Comment

Yes it seems to be a tough schedule at the moment. 3 losses isn't the end of the world this early in the season. Look at the Giants, as long as they make the playoffs, they win the Superbowl. So win/loss isn't as important. Staying healthy and consistent is. And having an MVP QB like Manning.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I too have to disagree on the negative assessment of Manning. He is performing well in the ultimate team game here. QB may be the most important position on the field, but that player cannot win games alone.

Regards,
                        Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          You'll appreciate this. I agree with this editorial completely.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...assment-100812
                          The worst news about Santonio's injury is that he will now have more time to sprinkle future welfare children around the country. No way in hell that gutless, brainless chump will be able to afford his child support once the NFL paychecks run out!

There is a reason why the Steelers let a #1 pick go for a #5 choice you know!

Looks like the Jets owner is trying to join Snyder and Jones in the contest for Stupidest Owner in the NFL!!!!!!

Despite their opposite views on, ummmmmm, dating Sanchez and Tebow have one thing in common. Neither is an NFL caliber starting quarterback!

Regards,
                          Dennis

Comment

From what I've seen so far, the cheerleaders look good.

-Matt
                            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                              From what I've seen so far, the cheerleaders look good.

-Matt
                              Too good in a lot of cases, but we do come to expect that kind of miracle from medical science!

Regards,
                              Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X