Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being Liverpool FC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Being Liverpool FC

    Just been watching this fly on the wall documentary about Liverpool. I think this once great club is losing the plot!

  • #2
    We can but hope



    Here's hoping the pendulum has swung back towards the righteous half of Liverpool.

    (Although I forgot the bloody program was on )

    Comment


    • #3
      Everton are certainly better run these days...

      I found some of the programme really quite cringing....

      Comment


      • #4
        Beat you. I mentioned it in the Premier League thread.
        As for me.

        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Right Marc?
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            Just been watching this fly on the wall documentary about Liverpool. I think this once great club is losing the plot!
            You got the title wrong.

            It is Being: Liverpool. So the show must be called "Being" and this particular part of it is about Liverpool. I wonder what sort of "Being" the next episode will be about: Being: Transcendent; Being: Paul the Octopus; Being: Drunk
            Last edited by Cicero; 21 Sep 12, 23:09.

            Comment


            • #7
              Being myself?
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                You got the title wrong.

                It is Being: Liverpool. So the show must be called "Being" and this particular part of it is about Liverpool. I wonder what sort of "Being" the next episode will be about: Being: Transcendent; Being: Paul the Octopus; Being: Drunk
                I'm looking forward to

                Being: The Unbearable Lightness of

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow...cant wait to watch this show........er, not..!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It was funny watching John Henry defend the decision to replace Kenny Dalglish with a relative unknown. So is Brendan Rodgers destined to be the Bobby Valentine of the EPL?

                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Probably.
                      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If the Red Sox don't can Valentine, which he must be a sado-masochist, the team will revolt.
                        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          It was funny watching John Henry defend the decision to replace Kenny Dalglish with a relative unknown. So is Brendan Rodgers destined to be the Bobby Valentine of the EPL?

                          ...as long as he doesn't try to sign Mike Basset...he is too busy stuffing up my FPL team right now....

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              HAHAHAHA
                              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X