Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football and TV: Which is the cart and the horse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will agree the on line aspect makes it easier to wager thus a convenience aspect can be found and that the internet was not the origion of the sin, but the bad publicity of gambling is what gives the college football world a shady side. I think when gambling began to be electronic it just opened up so many more avenues of deceit for all involved. The old fashioned senario of two guys at the VFW betting on the Army Navy Game back years ago just seems more gentlemanly to me than the high speed world of off shore on line gambling of today's society. I have tried it and I have lost more money online than if I had in participated in the older methods. The gambling scandals did indeed exist pre computer gambling as greed and the idea of an easy buck always excites the human psyche.

Comment

Okay, I have a question about this whole subject. Is this non-conference time or did Texas A&M join the SEC?
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        Okay, I have a question about this whole subject. Is this non-conference time or did Texas A&M join the SEC?
        Missouri and Texas A & M have joined the SEC. Missouri is in the Eastern division and Texas A & M is in the West.

Comment

Working...
        X