Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League 2012-2013 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    Which players?? The player-players that you buy and sell, or the player-managers (US)?
    The player-players. You really have to stay on top of the game... I made my share of errors from day one... hopefully those won't be repeated next time.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

We should all pray now for Crystal Palace to win the last Championship promotion playoff. It's not that we need Crystal Palace, but it's just that the EPL is a lot more fun with Ian Holloway around. The man is comic relief that we just didn't get from all the dry managers out there this last year.
      Plus they've got The Crystals

Comment

• Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
        Plus they've got The Crystals

LoL, Maybe I'm just drunk, but is this the best futbol-related video ever posted????

Comment

LoL, Maybe I'm just drunk, but is this the best futbol-related video ever posted????
          Good song, but having all those young lasses parading around in their underwear at Ayresome Park (Boro's old ground) would never have been allowed. After all, the turf there was propagated from the holy grass of Wembley Stadium and some things are beyond holy.

Good song though.

Philip
          "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Yea, Go Cyrstal Palace!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
              Good song though.

Philip
              I like htat they are pretty, but don't have those silly accents.

Comment

• And Del forgot what email account we used and password. Damn.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                  And Del forgot what email account we used and password. Damn.
                  Every football manager's greatest nightmare. Damn.

Comment

• And then there were 3.

Welcoming three new teams to the Premiership in August. The promoted teams are:

1) Cardiff - The capitol of Wales. Alongside Swansea, cardiff will represent the land that is most often portrayed comedicly as being inhabited by little more than a heard of sheep and a bunch of horny farmers. Well, [email protected]$ no more; the Welshies are taking over the English Premier League!!

2) Hull City -- The most forgettable team ever to be in the EPL, is now the most forgettable team ever to be promoted to the EPL....and worse yet, they are from the land that time forgot. The weather is cold, it's always wet and rainy, and they don't have the since of community commradery that Newcastle has.

3) Crystal Palace -- Ian Holloway's new team. Clearly the most colorful of the new EPL teams next year. Plus they've got the Crystals that Boonie found for us!! Yippeee!!

Comment

• ah yes...Ian Holloway, last seen around these parts when Blackpool were promoted...

...I actually managed to catch up with Ian during a press conference...

Comment

• It looks like the days of having William Gallas available as a cheap, Spurs defender are over. He has been released. Stoke city released a few people including Rory Delap and a few other folks. Probably nobody else that we think of buying for a fantasy team.

Comment

• no not really, there is a reason why they have been let go in the first instance after all.....

Comment

• so...who was everyone's number one buy this season...doesn't have to be the obvious choices either (RVP, Bale...), maybe someone like Michu who you brought in at or near the start of the season and exceeded all your expectations of him...

I though Lukaku did quite well this season, decent price for the type of performance you got out of him...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X