Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League 2012-2013 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League 2012-2013 (+ACG Fantasy League)

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2012-2013

Who cares about the Olympics? Fantasy Premier League football is back, and that's all that matters really!

The rules are simple:

Squad Size

To join the game select a fantasy football squad of 15 players, consisting of:

2 Goalkeepers
    5 Defenders
    5 Midfielders
    3 Forwards

Budget

The total value of your initial squad must not exceed 100 million.

Players per team

You can select up to 3 players from a single Barclays Premier League team.

This season again, a special, one-of-a-kind ribbon will be awarded to the ACG's Fantasy Football Manager of the Year!

-------------

The ACG League will be hosted by yours truly:

League: ACG's Official Fantasy Premier League
    Code: 5174-24603

Deadline to submit a team is August 18, 11:30 British Summer Time.

To access the official Fantasy Premier League page, click the banner below and create your team!:

Last edited by Boonierat; 20 Jul 12, 14:21.

Back to business as usual guys, the new season of FPL is now live!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Comment

My dad says he can't wait. Although one of us boys may be fixing his team.
      Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

Updated the thread with league info. I'll be hosting this year, unless someone else feels like to. You know the drill, sign up and spend your 100m wisely!

Comment

Clint Dempsey has been out fishing in Canada, and rumor has it he made no appearance at the 1st Fulham preseason. I hope that's not a sign of impending transfer doom for him. None the less, he may not prove 100% in form at the start of the season if we he doesn't start making pre-season appearances.

Sunderland- Defenders Bardsley and KillGone injury concern:
          Martin O'Neill is disappointed not to have Phil Bardsley and Matt Kilgallon in his travelling squad for the trip to South Korea.
          Both have missed out with injuries, with Kilgallon picking up a problem during pre-season preparations before Bardsley joined him in the treatment room.
          Link
          Last edited by Cicero; 20 Jul 12, 23:34.

Comment

I'd rather be fishing too. But I know a court date is coming up.

Comment

oh...goodie....already got my team done yesterday hee hee.....what a zealot...!!!

Ok, all i have to do now is join the ACG league and we is sweet....

Hope we have a big turnout this season, love to have 15-20 players join up this time, reckon it would be good for the participants to have more competition...

Comment

Originally posted by Galland View Post
                Hope we have a big turnout this season, love to have 15-20 players join up this time, reckon it would be good for the participants to have more competition...
                I joined last season because:

1. I was invited through a PM. (Maybe invite more people this season?)
                2. I was given clear, simple instructions and help in signing up.

I'm afraid I'll need a refresher course in how to sign up this time too.

Philip
                Last edited by PhilipLaos; 20 Jul 12, 21:08.
                "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

I know I will. Dad will have to help me do his team. And if he don't like the uniforms he can change them himself!

Comment

Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
                    I joined last season because:

1. I was invited through a PM. (Maybe invite more people this season?)
                    2. I was given clear, simple instructions and help in signing up.

I'm afraid I'll need a refresher course in how to sign up this time too.

Philip
                    Have a look at Boonies first post; see the FPL logo down the bottom?, click on "sign up now" then follow the prompts. Once you finished go down the bottom of the sign in page and click "play FPl now"...that will take you to the transfer screen which is still the same as last year. Once there, im sure you will know what to do...

Comment

We are discussing putting the team together now. I am getting a lesson on EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by georgia.rebel View Post
                        We are discussing putting the team together now. I am getting a lesson on EPL.
                        1st Lesson - Phantom penalties get awarded to United.

Lesson 2 - Turn on Fox Soccer right now, and right off everybody from consideration that Liverpool have on the field right now (seems to be a bunch of reservist and youth player. I only recognize two names, Cole, and some old defender I already forgot.)

I got a look at Manchester United's new signing, Nick Powell (18yrs) earlier today. Looks like Paul Scholls is back.

Comment

Cicero,my father just yelled his head off. It comes out sounding like a sick wolf,but it was in protest over Manchester United. I figured out he said phantom my ass.

Comment

Anyone knows whose team is Mullingar AthleticFC?

By the way, make sure to let me know which team entering the league is yours, unknown ones will be systematically deleted.
                            Last edited by Boonierat; 22 Jul 12, 02:44.

Comment

Mr. Boonie or anyone who would know,I think he is not thinking right,but he says he is. He said he thought he heard Arsenal was playing a friendly in America this year,or it was in the works. He is curious.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X