No announcement yet.

Yankees Fans Should Get Excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick, the stars are really aligning for the Yankees. The last time they started 0-3 was ... wait for it ... 1998. The coincidences here are eerie.

Comment

Wait for it. You ain't going nowhere. HAHAHAHAHA
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        Wait for it. You ain't going nowhere. HAHAHAHAHA
        Yanks'll get there faster than the Braves: they've just dropped three consecutive to the Mets. When you get no-hit by John Niese for 6-plus, you might as well demote yourself to AAA.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

It is early. As I said about the Cubs,and I still don't think the Cardinals can last without Pujols.

Comment

It is early. As I said about the Cubs,and I still don't think the Cardinals can last without Pujols.
            As a Brewers fan (born and bred), their offense is off to a strong start. It is as they almost have a point to prove. They are scoring runs in bunches right now. I hope you are right!
            "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
            -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

I hope I am too.

Comment

I hope I am too.
                Not to be forward, but I take it you are a Cubs fan? Do you not root for the Braves? Even though I am not living in Wisconsin anymore, there a ton of Braves fans still around there. I am 1/2 Brewers and 1/2 Braves. My dad had a tryout with the Milwaukee Braves back in the day.
                "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."

Comment

I'm 1/3 Braves,1/3 Cubs 1/3 Cardinals. No AL at all.

Comment

I guess you are happy, pissed off, and excited - all at the same time!!!

Comment

I can be. Depends on the mood I'm in. but yeah. Keeps things exciting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X