NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
    I'd heard there might be trouble, but I gave it no thought...

It would still kinda suck to win it by default.

Is that even a real possibility?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Yes.

Coach Calipari has a history of unethical behaviour and NCAA rules violations.
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

CG is right. Sanctions have followed Calipari wherever he's gone. I can't believe that he got the job at Kentucky...oh wait, we're talking about Kentucky, no stranger to recruiting violations and other scandals involving their basketball program. It's just a matter of time before it happens again. Especially with Calipari there.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        I'm actually pretty damned satisfied that Self took the Award.

The Championship woulda been nice, too, but yeah... Next Year!

Good chance of Kansas getting the championship eventually anyway IMO...

. If Calipari goes back to the NBA soon... that will be the answer.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
          I hate to be negative here but lets see how long Kentucky holds onto this championship before Calipari gets nailed with another set of NCAA rules violations with that team he assembled.
          Right after the NCAA Final had ended Anthony Davis went right to Worldwide Wes and hugged him which is not to smart on his part but then again Calipari's players have never been known for their brains. Remember when Marcus Camby went to a press conference wearing a necklace giving to him by a booster which began the investigation into UMass.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
            Coach Calipari has a history of unethical behaviour and NCAA rules violations.
            All I know is that Jim Harrick Jr's college basketball test might be the toughest test ever given in the history of college. I especially like question 8 from the link below.

http://redandblack.com/2004/03/04/ji...rs-final-exam/

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
              All I know is that Jim Harrick Jr's college basketball test might be the toughest test ever given in the history of college. I especially like question 8 from the link below.

http://redandblack.com/2004/03/04/ji...rs-final-exam/
              Question 19 is a good indicator that Jim Harrick Jr. has a bit of an ego.
              “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X