Peyton Manning...Free Agent!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    As it stands now, I agree, staying with Alex Smith is the best option. Hopefully, Jim Harbaugh can turn him into the superstar QB he was once destined to be.
    Well we're gonna see eh?

Reports are Smith and Niners agreed to a 3 year deal. I like this as it gives the Niners room to groom a franchise qb in the next couple years.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
      I still see some idiot like Suh hitting him,and him being in a chair the rest of his life. And yes,just because Elway didn't like him,Tebow got the shaft. Makes you wonder,he don't like Christians?
      I would like to see Tebow go to the Jaguars. It would be his team and the only place they could go is up. That franchise is the worst in the NFL, they need a shot in the arm.

As for Peyton, I have a feeling he is risking way to much for a few more years of competition. Hope it all works out for him.
      God Save The Republic.

Comment

Tim Tebow is a NY Jet! Wow, never saw that one comin...
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          Tim Tebow is a NY Jet! Wow, never saw that one comin...
          Oh boy is it gonna be fun watching this train wreck!

I hope someone mics coach Ryan the whole year. Should be some choice tidbits there.
          If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Oh ye of little faith.

Comment

Peyton Manning only has a year left in him. Maybe two at the most.
              He's almost done, and won't be the same Peyton as he used to be.
              Irsay was right in letting him go.
              No Pics No signature.

Comment

Well thats the concern, to be sure.

I hope he has a full five years left in him, as he is one of the best ever to play the game. And unlike having to watch Tom Brady, I can watch Manning play without becomming ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Elk View Post
                  Peyton Manning only has a year left in him. Maybe two at the most.
                  He's almost done, and won't be the same Peyton as he used to be.
                  Irsay was right in letting him go.
                  Not that I'm naysaying you, but how do you know these things?
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Pat Robertson said that Manning would deserve to get hurt for the way the Broncos treated Tebow.
                    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/P...ow-snub-032212
                    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Classy.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                        Pat Robertson said that Manning would deserve to get hurt for the way the Broncos treated Tebow.
                        That isn't what he said. He said if Manning got hurt, it would serve them (read: the Broncos) right for the manner in which they treated Tebow.

In one sense he has a point. They have sort of put all their eggs in one basket, and we have already seen what happens when Mannings understudy gets tossed into the starting role. At least Tebow had starting experience.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X