Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Nations - it's that time of year again! (Ruggers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad luck Jocks.
    ------
    'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Breathing a little more easy at half time - Wales are all over them ... but. It's France. 'Nuff said!

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way and I'm not anti-French in any way, shape or form ... but for the first time ever I want Wales to absolutely hammer them. Not win by a few points, or a nail biting finish, but absolutely hammer them. Wouldn't matter who it was .. today, just for once, I want Wales to absolutely walk away with this game.

Why .. because my nerves can't stand all the drama lol!

Anyone who is a Wales supporter will know how this side put you through the emotional wringer every single game. Just for once, I'd like it to be an easy win. No drama ... job done! A couple more tries banged in early this second half would be wonderful and let's settle down and enjoy the win.

Despite being ahead Wales have already had two kicks hit the post - so that's 6 points up we would have been if the ball had been a couple of inches to the left or right. More flamin' drama. One slip up and France are back in ... and I've seen it so many times before ... I don't want to see it today.

Now come on Wales!!
      "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
      - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

CYMRU AM BYTH!

Phew .... am I glad that's over?

Wales 16 - France 9

- Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Right ... we've had the starters, the MAIN COURSE ... and now it's time for the pudding - and that's England v Ireland at Twickenham.

Once again ... nothin' personal against England and all that .. I live here quite happily in this most English of counties .. but I'm rooting for Ireland on Saint Paddy's Day!!

The celebrations in Wales have begun and will carry on all night ... so what happens at Twickenham really is of no consequence - but I'm watching it anyway and I'm wanting Ireland to win.
          - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Bad luck Paddies.

Knew I should've wagered different.

And now it's all over, I trust the England team will learn from their mistakes and be back on usual form next time, but with the decline of the greatest county team...
            ------
            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
              CYMRU AM BYTH!

Phew .... am I glad that's over?

Wales 16 - France 9

Congratulations Wales deserves the Grand Slam
              à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire (triumph without peril brings no glory) P. Corneille

Le probleme avec les cons, c'est qu'il ne se fatiguent jamais
              (The problem with Pr.cks, is that they never get tired ) Michel Audiard

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                Bad luck Paddies.

Knew I should've wagered different.

And now it's all over, I trust the England team will learn from their mistakes and be back on usual form next time, but with the decline of the greatest county team...
                Guess which position in rugby (so I am told) is the best paid?

The Ospreys are letting a good many of their 'stars' go partly to re-build and partly to save money but they have gone 'the extra mile' in money terms to keep one of them.
                Cymru am Byth

Comment

It's not Fly Half by any chance?, (oh what could've been...if I had had talent, discipline, strength and determination - all the money and travel and perhaps even midget tossing - the life of the proffesional Union player)
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                    It's not Fly Half by any chance?, (oh what could've been...if I had had talent, discipline, strength and determination - all the money and travel and perhaps even midget tossing - the life of the proffesional Union player)
                    Nope its the Tighthead Prop ,number 3, not loosehead they aparantly get paid less ---- internationals 'stars' etc get well paid but as a positionit the tighthead.

The Loss of Ross on saturday show what happens if you replace a strong scrummager Tighthead with a player who is used to playing Loosehead, Court.

Its Adam Jones that the Ospreys will not let go.
                    Cymru am Byth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X