• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think the Detroit Lions are going

to be a handful next year?

they have been bad my whole life
    but they don't look bad anymore

it looks like if they can get a running back to take some of the weight off of throwing all the time and get some help in the defensive secondary they are going to be really good..
    Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

I hope so. That town could use some good news. I've been a fan of Stafford's since last year when he came back into the game with only one good arm. They get their running game back, tighten up their defensive backfield and with this year's play-off experience, they could be a real threat.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Comment

I hope so. I've been a semi-fan since the 50's or 60's. Any team that has been down so long deserves to come up sometime, except the Brown's (that's just for Bob).

Wasn't that long ago that the Saints were one of the jokes of the NFL. Nobody's laughing at them any more. Up into the late 60's the Steelrs we're happy with a winning season. Not any more.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Agreed on all counts. If Detroit gets a Barry Sandersesque running back and another decent defensive pass rusher in the NFL Draft, they could really be dangerous next year.
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by Detroit this year...here's hoping next year's even better for them.

-Matt
          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X