Worst Refs Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Refs Ever

One parent was tired of seeing her son's basketball games being officiated by bad refs so she taped the game. What is on the tape has to be the worst officiated game ever.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

I only know about proper (British) sports, but I do wonder about the psychology of anyone who would actually want to be a referee.

I certainly wouldn't.

Philip
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

#34 needs a team ass kicking.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Here is an article I found with more information on the team particularly #34.
        http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...8_video06.html
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

That's the other team's fault. You protect your guys. You foul one of my guys hard? Then I'm going to foul one of your guys even harder. And I'm not talking incrementalism here: you straight up one of their guys up. When they're putting one of their guys in an ambulance, then perhaps they'll get the point.

Take that fat #34 in white. Following that first foul, when he goes up for his next rebound, you elbow him in the sack. Trust me: they'll get the point.

Brooklyn rules: they work every time.

As for the refs: go Greek-style on 'em, and up in the parking lot after the game. That kind of action can be seen after football (soccer) matches on Greek TV.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X