Do Indians have to much power in the ICC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    okay looks like it is starting to even out Indians had an appeal turned down for a LBW which look dead blumb

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
    That's the way it goes.

It was certainly a tough call by the umpire, but I am sure he made the decision in good faith.
    No beef against the ump hard call but be good if the 3rd ump reviews basicaly each dismissal and says yeah thats out thats not out accept for LBW's I think DRS shouldn't be used for LBW's or if the ump goes it think he hit it but not sure or if there is lets say about 30% doubt in the umpire decisions shout be reviewed and get it out of the players hands

Leave a comment:

• BELGRAVE
    replied
    That's the way it goes.

It was certainly a tough call by the umpire, but I am sure he made the decision in good faith.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Okay second wicket that should of been over turned on DRS that has now thrown the Boxing day match up in the air by 2 tight decisions if you have the use to get it right use it every other nation has to play with it unless they play India I would love to hear the media coverage tomorrow and if Australia loses this test match

Leave a comment:

started a topic Do Indians have to much power in the ICC

Do Indians have to much power in the ICC

Does the Indian Cricket Board have way to much power in International Cricket I am watching the boxing day test match Australia V India just been watch replays of Mike Hussey being given out and obviously he didn't hit the ball at all not having a go at the umpire was a touph call made his decision but I wonder if the Indians didn't refuse the decision refural (DRS) the replays they showed after the decision showing Hussey wasn't out and if they went up to the DRS would of been over turned i think it is even harder seeing he was out for a duck by a touch of bad luck

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X