Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Go Down!

Chiefs beat Packers 19 - 14!
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

It don't really change much except if your a Chiefs fan but my son is pissed!!!

Comment

Great game. Don't you just love the NFL. D1J1's forum picks all got blown out of the water tonight. Colts win, Skins win, Texas loses. How many would have been able to pick all these upsets on one night. Now if Denver beats the Pat's that well be a great finish of a weekend of good NFL.

Comment

Its possible the Broncos does beat the Patriots. The Patriots have never had much sucess in Denver.
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
          Its possible the Broncos does beat the Patriots. The Patriots have never had much sucess in Denver.
          Watching the game now. So far Denver is giving a good go at it.

Comment

Comment

Well, I felt like hitting something when I saw that Packers wasn't going to win the game.

Where was Finley other than catching a ball for 41 yards that set up the first touchdown? Why wasn't ball thrown to Cobb more often? Or how about giving the ball to Grant more often, as he had a very good day against Chiefs? Far too many dropped passes, and Rodgers wasn't just playing his best. Not to mention we had some major injuries on O-Line, and Jennings' presence was obviously missed.

Packers defense did a good job today, but gave up far too many yards to one of the worst NFL offenses. No turnovers today, so that hurt Packers a lot. Packers defense is what it is, so I think it's more on Packers offense.

Sigh...but at least Packers is still in the playoff....

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

They got Orton'd !
                "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                  Well, I felt like hitting something when I saw that Packers wasn't going to win the game.

Dan
                  You and me both! And to think I actually rooted for the Chiefs last year...this is how they repay me!

-Matt
                  SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

Where was Finley other than catching a ball for 41 yards that set up the first touchdown? Why wasn't ball thrown to Cobb more often? Or how about giving the ball to Grant more often, as he had a very good day against Chiefs? Far too many dropped passes, and Rodgers wasn't just playing his best. Not to mention we had some major injuries on O-Line, and Jennings' presence was obviously missed.

Packers defense did a good job today, but gave up far too many yards to one of the worst NFL offenses. No turnovers today, so that hurt Packers a lot. Packers defense is what it is, so I think it's more on Packers offense.

Sigh...but at least Packers is still in the playoff....

Dan
                    Excuses, excuses, excuses

Comment

The regular season's winding down, but the playoffs are anyone's game...still up in the air as to who's going to Indianapolis in February.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                        The regular season's winding down, but the playoffs are anyone's game...still up in the air as to who's going to Indianapolis in February.

-Matt
                        Well, there are a couple of teams that aren't going to Indy, like the Dolts, and Browns.

Comment

And the Rams and Vikings.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                            And the Rams and Vikings.

-Matt
                            IF your anti-Steelers then you can't be pro America.

Comment

Of course I can...I'm pro-Ravens.

-Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X