Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow and the Broncos against Brady and the Patriots

how do you think that is going to work out tomorrow? LOL
    Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Broncos are doing pretty good right now, but I dunno if it's gonna be enough to stop the Patriots.

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

In one sense right now I suppose Tebow is the only quarterback in the league who is expected to win every game he plays in, or will be considered a failure as an NFL quarterback and needs to be released.

But even though Denver lost, I thought he turned in a fair performance. That 89 yard drive was fun to watch.

I wanted Denver to win, but then I want any team playing against the Patriots to win. This game was classic "good versus evil" theater. Unfortunately evil won.

Comment

The "streak" had to end eventually but I suppose the Tebow is a sucky QB will be rejoicing cause we all know that loss proves he is the worst player of all time and it proves there is no God . . .

Personally, although I hate the Patriots , I am glad to see him lose one. Now the media can move along and he and the Broncos can go back to focusing on football and not deal with the constant religion headlines questions.
        [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

T-Bone is fun to watch. Win or lose, but it took one of the top teams in the NFL to stop him. That has to be worth something.

Comment

Like I said, the Broncos were doing good, but it wasn't enough to stop Brady and the Pats.

-Matt

Comment

This game varied greatly from the normal Tebow success script. The Denver D was not up to snuff, no special team TDs (in fact the opposite), and they faced a potent offense that opened up a multi-score lead.

Tebow isn't equipped to handle that, nor are the Broncos as a whole as I believe the game showed. Great heart, which Tebow has in abundance, should never be counted on to overcome 3 score leads on its own.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                This game varied greatly from the normal Tebow success script. The Denver D was not up to snuff, no special team TDs (in fact the opposite), and they faced a potent offense that opened up a multi-score lead.

Tebow isn't equipped to handle that, nor are the Broncos as a whole as I believe the game showed. Great heart, which Tebow has in abundance, should never be counted on to overcome 3 score leads on its own.

Regards,
                Dennis
                don't you find it ironic that the Broncos scored first and kept the lead for some time..
                Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Comment

Is it ironic when any other team takes a first quarter lead? Denver came out and went on the attack, but as stated their defense didn't play up to par.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                    Is it ironic when any other team takes a first quarter lead? Denver came out and went on the attack, but as stated their defense didn't play up to par.
                    FWIW, not very many teams can shut the Patriots down..

speaking of defenses falling on their face, anybody see the Ravens Chargers game last night.?

yesterday was a day of exceptions it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by KICK View Post
                      FWIW, not very many teams can shut the Patriots down..

speaking of defenses falling on their face, anybody see the Ravens Chargers game last night.?

yesterday was a day of exceptions it seems.
                      Indeed it was, my friend, and you're right about the Patriots. And while I didn't watch the night game myself, I was surprised at the score when I checked it. I have a feeling a friend of mine in San Diego is celebrating.

-Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X