Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though we don't care about the NBA LOL

self preservation won out over greed

NBA Lockout: Owners, Players Reach Tentative Deal To Start Season On Dec. 25

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1113886.html
    Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Wouldn't bother me if the whole NBA folded and never played another game.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDog48 View Post
      Wouldn't bother me if the whole NBA folded and never played another game.
      I hope you're not any any city or county that's foolishly issued countless millions in tax-payer backed bonds and new taxes to subsidize this league.

Comment

I believe...only San Francisco, Denver, Washington D.C., Boston, and in Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa in Canada all have been built entirely
        with private funds. Minimal public funding was used for arena projects such as in Columbus, Portland and Philadelphia.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          I believe...only San Francisco, Denver, Washington D.C., Boston, and in Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa in Canada all have been built entirely with private funds.
          Look at that! It's the list of teams I support (as in root for, not support through public debt and taxes)!!

Comment

I could care less. I haven't watched the NBA since the early 1970's. I wouldn't care if they all went somewhere else. I am so bloody tired of hearing Kobe this(he needs banned) Shaq this Who gives a darn? Really? I have a saying what NBA means,but I am not saying it here. No way.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X