Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions or Packers?

who do you think will get the win.

gotta be the first time in years that a turkey Day game involving the Detroit Lions was worth watching.
    Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Packers, unfortunately. 'Course it probably won't matter for my Bears, now that Cutler's out until late December.

Comment

Packers, no question, although the Lions probably will give them their money's worth.

-Matt
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

The Lions could make this interesting and playing at their home field maybe ready to upset the undefeated Packers. Hope it is a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by BriteLite View Post
          The Lions could make this interesting and playing at their home field maybe ready to upset the undefeated Packers. Hope it is a good game.
          My gut feeling says the Packers, but the Lions are playing at home, so I'll go with them.
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

How can you go against the Packers? All they have done is to win all their games. They are the class of the NFL.

It is good to see the improvement in the Lions after the horrendous disaster of the Millen years and many others!

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
              How can you go against the Packers? All they have done is to win all their games. They are the class of the NFL.

It is good to see the improvement in the Lions after the horrendous disaster of the Millen years and many others!

Regards,
              Dennis

its hard to go against the Pack
              Sooper Bowl Champs and all that
              not to mention Aaron Rodgers is probably playing QB better than
              any other player in the league

emotionally I think it would be good to see Detroit be the one's
              who break up the perfect season..
              Detroit area being where I was born and bred.
              Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally in the name of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
                Packers, unfortunately. 'Course it probably won't matter for my Bears, now that Cutler's out until late December.
                I'm rooting for the Lions but I also think the Packers will take it.

Regarding Cutler...opposing defenses will stack the box all day long the rest of the season, they only need to stop Matt Forte now.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Packers by 3
                  God Save The Republic.

Comment

Ok, so I was wrong...the Lions only started getting 'oomph' in the last 2 minutes of the game. Ow.

-Matt

Comment

did Suh screw up or what?

Comment

Originally posted by KICK View Post
                        did Suh screw up or what?

I've always liked Suh but that was an ugly,ugly move by him. It'll be interesting to see what the NFL will do about it.
                        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

I agree...what he did was uncalled for, and it will not only cost him, but his team as well.

-Matt

Comment

The Lions beat themselves with all of their stupid and costly penalties. They controled the ball for something like 2/3rds or better of the first half and gave away at least three realistic scoring opportunities, if not more. Really stupid play on their part. If you want to be champions, you have to play like champions, ie. The Green Bay Packers.
                            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X