X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Alive ... ??? ... !!!

OK, this is a test.
    I may have stumbled upon another glitch of this new server~skin.
    While doing a search on something, I got results to an old PC thread and played with it.
    Here's the link to page 1 (most recent) of the old Politics Central;
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...litics-central

OK, gets more interesting.
    I just made a post here and "activated" this thread;
    Notes on Islam and Christianity

Comment

To clarify, on this new board, only this thread and posts show in "Politics Central".
      But seems there is a rabbit hole to a parallel "universe" where the old PC is alive and kicking. For now anyway. Via the link in the OP above.

Comment

David, I responded to you. Politics Central seems to come out on "Happening Now", where "History Post of the Month" and "Spanish Civil War" are now listed; Politic Central appears in grey i.e.as a ghost.

"I am Groot"
        - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
          David, I responded to you. Politics Central seems to come out on "Happening Now", where "History Post of the Month" and "Spanish Civil War" are now listed; Politic Central appears in grey i.e.as a ghost.
          Interesting, I saw that, but when going to Happening Now, my screen only shows those two threads. No sign or hint of PC. However, in Forum Resources and Barracks the "Politics Central" line/link is now "alive", but only shows this thread.
          If I use the link in the OP it shows the next level up as Happening Now, but going/clicking there doesn't display PC for me.

Comment

Let me clarify, any time in a sub-forum it will show as "gray" on the chain line near the top header. Click the next level, black, header and when going to "Happening Now", no Politics Central ....

Comment

Glitch. I'll turn it off again.
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Well dang. Can understand maybe not wanting any more posting in PC, but on the old format with it as an Archive, one could at least dig out some of the material and links that had been there.

Comment

The gate is opened...the end has come...
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X