THE WAR DVD or Orange Box Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WAR DVD or Orange Box Game

This is a short, 10 question survey intended to learn more about the basic demographic of our website. Please take literally 30 seconds to open the page, check a few tick boxes, and be done with it. This information is vital to getting sponsors and designing content specific to our users.

Take Survey
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Quick question: Are moderators ineligable for prizes?
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Nope, you are good to go. Paid staff are ineligible, but I keep them from participating by maintaining a high tempo beating regimen.

The picking of names is usually done by someone in the physical ACG office who doesn't know forum names or emails, so is very non-biased. I do this to take the burden off picking names myself and getting accused of any sort of conflict of interest.
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
        Nope, you are good to go. Paid staff are ineligible, but I keep them from participating by maintaining a high tempo beating regimen.

The picking of names is usually done by someone in the physical ACG office who doesn't know forum names or emails, so is very non-biased. I do this to take the burden off picking names myself and getting accused of any sort of conflict of interest.
        Thanks. FWIW; I never even thought about any conflict of interest. I just figured you gave the names to Bad Wolf and the least mangled name was the winner.
        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X