X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
    Sounds great. Enjoy it.

Just make sure you remember to clean the grill. Otherwise, everything really will taste like chicken.
    .............. Can I getttttt, annnn...... Hur-raw ........ Company ...... Dismiss

... A gun is like a parachute - If you need one and do not have one, you probably will not need one again ...

Comment

Thanks for all the great tips. Nothing like the smell of charred dead animal!
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
      John Adams, 1770

Comment

Originally posted by Wedfactory View Post
        Where are the Hamburgers??

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

That is awesome! I am going to have to substitute yak for cow. It is like a gamy cow.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
          John Adams, 1770

Comment

Charred Cow

Originally posted by modelsinchina View Post
            Thanks for all the great tips. Nothing like the smell of charred dead animal!
            ....Arrrrrrrr ... there....... Mateeee....would you mind holding my sword, a moment.... errr.

... A gun is like a parachute - If you need one and do not have one, you probably will not need one again ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X