New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

While it is not plastic, I am very excited my new toy. We just got a gas grill. I cooked porkchops tonight and tomorrow I am doing a pork tenderloin, and Chicken Breast. Any suggestions?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    John Adams, 1770

Originally posted by modelsinchina View Post
    While it is not plastic, I am very excited my new toy. We just got a gas grill. I cooked porkchops tonight and tomorrow I am doing a pork tenderloin, and Chicken Breast. Any suggestions?
    The first thing anyone should cook on a grill is a good cut of steak. I guess it's too late for that, but you should definitely give that a go. So simple, so good!
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Corn on the cob! Soak the ears, in the husks, overnight in a strong solution of sugar and salt. You can add other spices as well. Wrap the cobs, with the husks still on, in aluminum foil and cook on the upper rack of the grill for about 45 minutes if the grill temp is 350 degrees to 450 degrees. It'll be the best corn you ever had!
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Garlic Mushroom Potato's for your New Barbecue

Originally posted by Catman View Post
        The first thing anyone should cook on a grill is a good cut of steak. I guess it's too late for that, but you should definitely give that a go. So simple, so good!

.......... Definitely........ there is nothing like a good cut of beef....

.... Do not forget your Garlic-mushroom-potato's. These are easy to make.

Start with a nice sized potato for all that are going to be partying, errrrrr, eating with you. Skier the potatoes with a fork, (put holes into them), then set each potato on a sheet of aluminum foil. Using your hand spread a good quaintly of margarine, (butter is better), on the potatos... on all sides, top and bottom. Next sprinkle your favorite garlic, (I like garlic & herb), on all sides of the potatoes. Empty the juice out of an six oz. jar of mushrooms.
        Set your potatoes on the side of your sheets of aluminum. In the middle of your aluminum sheets make a large circle of mushrooms, making sure that the circle is larger than your potato. Set your skewered, garlic-ed, potato in the center of your mushrooms. Now... the trick is to slowly lift the sides of the foil so the mushrooms go around the sides of the potato. Add additional mushrooms to the top of the potato. after folding the foil you can maneuver the mushrooms to all the sides of the potato. Cook until done. Ckeck with a table fork. When done.... the fork should not meet any Resistance at all, other than going through the foil.

You can also cook them in the oven. Warm oven to 400dg. Place potatoes on rack. Cook.... after 1 hour check to see if potatoes are done.

........... And......... Please........ do not forget the garlic bread....

... A gun is like a parachute - If you need one and do not have one, you probably will not need one again ...

Comment

new toy

[ATTACH]32401[/ATTACH] beef ..chip..

Comment

new toy

prime rib roast.jpg

t-bone beef.jpg and don't forget.....

Comment

Bah, I just throw any meat on and eat it....
              "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
              Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

modelers diet

Originally posted by aredlandscarl View Post
                [ATTACH]32402[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32403[/ATTACH] and don't forget.....
                common dont tease me i am on a diet mmmm mmm good
                "Damn the torpedoes; where are my condoms!?!"
                "The price of freedom, is always blood

leo 1a2 can. rental 1977
                m1a1 1/64 2003 [thunder run]
                leo2a6m 'the stan'
                leo1a3-c2 leopard germ.
                leo2a6m barricuda camo afgan.
                leo2a4 can.

Comment

Sorry MC! I forgot.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  John Adams, 1770

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
                    Bah, I just throw any meat on and eat it....

Right!..............Throw another wallabie on the barbie!!!!!!!!!!!
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Where are the Hamburgers??
                      wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

I'm most likey too late but what i do with Chicken breast is to marrinate it
                        in a plastic bag with Zesty Italian dressing, for at least a day or two.
                        Nothing beats it for easy great tasting chicken, no matter what you use it for.
                        Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Thanks sounds great!
                          John Adams, 1770

Comment

Moved to the Mess Hall.
                            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by modelsinchina View Post
                              Sounds great. Enjoy it.

Just make sure you remember to clean the grill. Otherwise, everything really will taste like chicken.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X