New non-alcoholic drink I made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New non-alcoholic drink I made!

Yup I made a non-alcoholic drink that tastes very good...you might be able to add some vodka or gin to it...but I wouldn't know what that would taste like, but feel free to try (drink responsibly).

Anyways, you get your favorite glass or pitcher, pour in 7up/Sierra Mist/lemon lime soda of some type (however much you want), and then pour in a little Torani Italian Soda mix (Torani...Tortani...forgot the name lol but I think it's Torani).

I HIGHLY recommend raspberry flavor Italian Soda mix because the blend of lemon, lime, and raspberry creates a desirable explosion of fruity flavor in your mouth.

Anyways, just thought I'd tell you guys about it-I love it, and hope you guys will too! <<<
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

(note to self..consider this for '/america's worst beverage' thread..)
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by jose50 View Post
      (note to self..consider this for '/america's worst beverage' thread..)
      Gee thanks mate, sorry I'm not hitting the bottle like you probably do.
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X