Comment

What do I like to make in the fall?

Barbecue

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
          Barbecue

Party at Slug's house...dress warm and byob
          "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
          "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by robbielynne View Post
            Party at Slug's house...dress warm and byob
            In 2 weeks, there is going to be a little home-brew party and I'm gonna bring enchiladas. (but not with those plates!)

Comment

Egg nog.

Cider.

More egg nog.

Switching to hot coffee instead of soda.

Pancakes, eggs, and sausage for breakfast.

More egg nog.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Barbecue

That's nothing, I still have my Phoenix habits and eat ice cream during winter.

While walking.

While it's snowing.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Barbecue

For goodness sake buddy... put on some sweat pants or jeans when you go out there. Dolley can't be worried with keeping up a sick man.
                  SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
                    Autumn begins tomorrow.

Any special recipes or dining traditions for the change of seasons?

Anything you can make out of game animals in hundreds of formsand recipies and pecan pie; right after they fall.

Thanks.

Comment

There's good hunting in Missouri, the state where more deer are felled by trucks than guns! And that's not saying we aren't getting many with guns either!

Ha ha, I googled road kill and lookie what I found!

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
                        There's good hunting in Missouri, the state where more deer are felled by trucks than guns! And that's not saying we aren't getting many with guns either!

Well I've heard of flying NOE before but - HOLY VENISON BATMAN!!
                        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Yep...That's what you get for flying 'round Westlake Hills at night.

Comment

Kale...

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                            A whole culture around kale has developed in north-western Germany around the towns of Bremen, Oldenburg and Hannover as well as in the State of Schleswig-Holstein. There, most social clubs of any kind will have a Grünkohlfahrt ("kale tour") sometime between October and February, visiting a country inn to consume large quantities of boiled kale, Kassler, Mettwurst and schnapps. These tours are often combined with a game of Boßeln. Most communities in the area have a yearly kale festival which includes naming a "kale king" (or queen).
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kale#Culinary_uses
                            Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
                            Wirft über Land und Meer
                            Weithin der deutsche Aar
                            Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Mmmm sehr gut!!!

Comment

Poor Santa, if only he'd been flying just a little bit higher.
                                The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
                                It's truly a simple concept.
                                Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

Comment

Working...
                                X