Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slug View Post
    That goes for me too.
    Blast it with some ketchup and Tabasco sauce and you're in business.

Now I know who that guy was! A few years ago I was in a truck stop eating supper- a truck driver sat down next to me at the counter and ordered sausage & eggs. When the waitress brought his food he cut up the eggs and proceeded to open a full bottle of tabasco, dumped it all out covering everything on his plate.
    That HAD to be Slug!!!
    Just kiddin, Slug. Great picture--but I dont remember the bread looking that taisty.
    John
    The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
    It's truly a simple concept.
    Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

Comment

I rarely have time to make it from scratch, but my wife regularly eats the store bought Eckrich version and its pretty good.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Make Chinese Noodles part of your meal today! One of the distinctive features of chow mein is those crispy noodles. Whether the smaller crunchy noodles found in a can, or the fried egg noodles in restaurants, the crispy noodles are what people expect to find in chow mein.

Pour the chipped beef over them!
        17thAirborneSon

"The horizon is unlimited." Major General Matthew Ridgeway

Comment

Originally posted by 17thAirborneSon View Post
          Make Chinese Noodles part of your meal today! One of the distinctive features of chow mein is those crispy noodles. Whether the smaller crunchy noodles found in a can, or the fried egg noodles in restaurants, the crispy noodles are what people expect to find in chow mein.

Pour the chipped beef over them!
          It's good over a baked potato too.............., but over fresh baked buttermilk biscuits is the best.
          Lance W.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
            It's good over a baked potato too.............., but over fresh baked buttermilk biscuits is the best.
            Lance, if you got Mrs. Williams bakin those biscuits from scratch you're a LUCKY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeanotLee View Post
              Lance, if you got Mrs. Williams bakin those biscuits from scratch you're a LUCKY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              LOL.........you wouldn't want anything Mrs. Williams made in the kitchen. I'm THE CHEF in our family and consequently my wife is spoiled silly.
              Lance W.

Comment

LOL.........you wouldn't want anything Mrs. Williams made in the kitchen. I'm THE CHEF in our family and consequently my wife is spoiled silly.

Too funny! You and me both! Where did we go wrong?
                "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Love to try some "Biscuits by Lance" sounds great!!

Hmmm, maybe a franchis

e in the making !

John

Comment

...ohhh yeah..ya need some spice in that stuff. DoD (Dear old Dad) used to coarse grind plenty of black pepper into it. You also need to start with a good corned beef sliced 1/8 inch thick. Tabasco to taste after it's been ladled onto crisp toasted scali bread. Wow! That's good!
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X