Coke?

or

Pepsi? :demon:

Dr. S.
    Coca-Cola
    68.97%
    Pepsi-Cola
    31.03%
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Coca-Cola!
    All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

Coke..........Id like to buy the world a Coke
      to keep it company............ooopss.........

Mark
      Deo Vindice
      Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

Comment

Coke

lil tidbit about coke. back in the latter part of the 19th century, coke was actually laced with cocaine
        Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Coke is #1 here.

Comment

Buncha Coke heads I see

I grew up on Coke. Waaaay to much Coke.

It now tastes far more syrupy to me than I remember.

When I do have a soda pop... itsa Pepsi! Although not that often do I drink even that.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Heathen!!

Coke is the only true beverage...

..well, other than beer maybe.

Don't forget another fact about coke: It got itself put on the "necessary to the war effort" list! Almost put all the competitors out of business during world war 2 because coke had first access to natural resources by being on the list.
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Re: Coke or Pepsi?

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                Coke?

or

Pepsi? :demon:

Dr. S.
                None of the above. Walmart Raspberry Soda. :thumb:

Cheers!

:armed:
                Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

I remember a while back I went to this conference in Washington with folks from all over the country. On the first day, at the opening ceremonies, the speaker held up a can of Sprite and said "Now who thinks this is called a Soda". Most people yelled yes. Then he asked "Now who thinks the is called Pop". A smaller number yelled. Then he said "Now who thinks this can of S-P-R-I-T-E is called a Coke?" There was a big loud roar, full of odd noises, eminating from certain people (including myself). :thumb: Us Southerners were outnumbered, but we were louder than anyone else there! By the way, this was a political leadership conference, but us Southerners'll get loud at any large gathering of people!
                  "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

And on that topic I'll add these jokes from the late, grate Lewis Grizzard

"There's a misconception that Southerners don't say pop. Southerners say pop. We say 'I'll pop you upside the head with this coca-cola bottle!'"

"I believe God talks like us. I really do. Can you hear God saying 'Bring me a bottle of pop'? No, God would say (in deep Southern voice) Bring me up one of those coca-colas. Right now, I'm God"
                    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Pepsi is too sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by cpgor
                        Pepsi is too sweet.
                        You forgot to add "and hideously disgusting."

:armed:
                        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
                          Coke

lil tidbit about coke. back in the latter part of the 19th century, coke was actually laced with cocaine
                          I am an expert on Coke history, I haven't had a drop of Pepsi in 8 years. Coke did contain cocaine, yet so did every other drink during that time until the ban.

Comment

I call it pop. I don't like calling it soda. Soda is a drink with ice cream, not a caffinated beverage. It's pop! NOT Soda! :crazy: :crazy:

Comment

nreese, your devotion to coke is admirable, although you fall in your devotion to pop. Myself and some friends are fanatically devoted to coke - in fact, I think we break a commandment in there about false idols.... But hey, coke facilitates computer programming abilities (don't ask, but it does).

A carbonated beverage with ice cream is called an Ice Cream Float.

And there is no such thing as Pop.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X