No announcement yet.

Tuna extender???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when stuff like this happens. Not as bad but last Saturday I got a Chinese take out from a nearby town, Chicken Satay and Egg Fried Rice. Half way through the rice I bite on something crunchy, WTF? It was freaking pieces of egg shell! What self respecting Chinese take away, which is actually run by Chinese people, can't make Egg Fried Rice without spilling shells into it!

I also remember this horror story regarding KFC. A friend of a friend ordered a Chicken Burger something or other, without mayo. The guy bites into only to discover mayo. So he marches up to the counter, "Hey, I didn't want mayo"!

Turns out it was an ulcer or something nasty like that.

Comment

Chickens have ulcers???? They put chicken stomachs in burgers???

No more chicken burgers for me.

Comment

HA! No idea what it was but it certainly wasn't mayo!

I don't even know if it was a Chicken burger but it was chicken something. Then again he could have just been yanking my chain.
        Last edited by Mackie; 03 Mar 09, 06:22.

Comment

I have spent some time in third world countries and eaten things best described as surprises. Hence, my motto....

That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger!

The worst food poisoning I ever got was Chick-fil-a on the Texas Tech campus. Needless to say that I did not elect to attend their school.

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
            Chickens have ulcers???? They put chicken stomachs in burgers???

No more chicken burgers for me.
            Chickens don't have stomachs per se. They've got a holding area, bag of sorts, next to the lower neck, where the food collects before it goes into the gizzard. This is where everything gets ground up by small rock pebbles that they swallow.
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X