Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oooohhh, I have found the recipe for indigestion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooohhh, I have found the recipe for indigestion!

Last night I made a meal of (very) spicy peppered beef jerkey and smoked swiss and cheddar cheese with a cherry coke to drink. Now my stomach is informing me that any more spicy meat products will be stopped at the border and expelled from the territory.

Guess it's a fruit salad for lunch.

The funny thing is, the pulled pork and curly fries with onions, cheese sauce, green and jalepeno peppers, while heartburn inducing, didn't kill my appetite for meat. Maybe it's the smoked aspect.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
    Last night I made a meal of (very) spicy peppered beef jerkey and smoked swiss and cheddar cheese with a cherry coke to drink. Now my stomach is informing me that any more spicy meat products will be stopped at the border and expelled from the territory.

Guess it's a fruit salad for lunch.

The funny thing is, the pulled pork and curly fries with onions, cheese sauce, green and jalepeno peppers, while heartburn inducing, didn't kill my appetite for meat. Maybe it's the smoked aspect.

The difference is probably the dried aspect of the jerky. My experience is that as the dried, spicy meat absorbs stomach fluids the spiciness intensifies, often to painfull levels...........
    Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X