Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Proof of my love."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Proof of my love."

    Hello everyone.
    I'm full of love at the moment.
    I'm an old warthog that found love to a wonderful woman.
    Someone threw it down in another thread about what I was going to do for Dolley for Valentine's Day, 2009.
    Well, here it is.
    I'll let the pictures tell the story.
    I love Dolley!
    And rep...

    ....................
    ...............
    Last edited by Slug; 14 Feb 09, 20:57.
    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

  • #2
    Gotta love the heart-shaped burgers! Nice work Slug! Hope Dolley enjoyed the grub.
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG
    __________
    "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Torien View Post
      Gotta love the heart-shaped burgers! Nice work Slug! Hope Dolley enjoyed the grub.
      Thanks Torien.
      I asked the associate behind the counter for four of those.
      Dolley was partial to the shish kabobs on the left of the grill.
      I went for a weenie sampler for myself.
      Two each of the following.
      • Hot Italian.
      • Portuguese linguicia.
      • Bratwurst for Dolley.
      A package of Nathan's hot dogs.
      I also bought Dolley a nice card, and did laundry.

      "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice pic of the happy couple. Slugman as a friend of mine often says......you sir married up......how did you get so lucky? I wonder the same thing about myself.

        I got mine a nice n naught card and a heart shaped box of crabby patties complete with a goofy spongebob face on it. Actually the candy was intended for the kids but it was easier to give them to her to pass on so they didn't argue over who's it was. She thought I was saying that she was crabby .

        We were not supposed to get each other anything as we got some nice prime steaks and huge honking scallops that I cooked for dinner. Good stuff. I'll have to get the pictures off my camera in the next day or so.
        As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
        Mario Batali, 2006

        Comment


        • #5
          Did you wash your hands after playing with the dog?
          Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Slug View Post
            Thanks Torien.
            I asked the associate behind the counter for four of those.
            Dolley was partial to the shish kabobs on the left of the grill.
            I went for a weenie sampler for myself.
            Two each of the following.
            • Hot Italian.
            • Portuguese linguicia.
            • Bratwurst for Dolley.
            A package of Nathan's hot dogs.
            I also bought Dolley a nice card, and did laundry.

            You did laundry . Will rep you for that (when I'm allowed again) . Now that is true love !
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

            Comment


            • #7
              What a nice day, you done good slug!
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

              Comment


              • #8
                Slug, I was wondering...Which 'proton pump inhibitor' do you endorse? I prefer 'Prilosec OTC'. After that, I might go for an 'H2-receptor antagonist' like 'Zantac', or 'Pepcid AC'. Anything else is like "cotton candy".
                Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Portuguese Linguicia? I'm impressed!
                  All warfare is based on deception.
                  Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
                    Portuguese Linguicia? I'm impressed!
                    Hey Cap.
                    They were the hottest links I have ever consumed.
                    I could actually feel them pass through my body like an x-ray.
                    My eyes were bloodshot, and my face felt like it had been slapped.
                    The following saved me, to barbecue another day.

                    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You can never go wrong with pinkie.
                      All warfare is based on deception.
                      Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Slug View Post
                        Hey Cap.
                        They were the hottest links I have ever consumed.
                        I could actually feel them pass through my body like an x-ray.
                        My eyes were bloodshot, and my face felt like it had been slapped.
                        The following saved me, to barbecue another day.

                        Slug,

                        I had to take a Protonex just to look at them.............
                        Lance W.

                        Peace through superior firepower.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Slug View Post
                          Hello everyone.
                          I'm full of love at the moment.
                          I'm an old warthog that found love to a wonderful woman.
                          Someone threw it down in another thread about what I was going to do for Dolley for Valentine's Day, 2009.
                          Well, here it is.
                          I'll let the pictures tell the story.
                          I love Dolley!
                          And rep...

                          ....................
                          ...............
                          Don't normally look at pictures of men, but in that last photo did you trim your beard as well? Also D looks far too good and upmarket for you !
                          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                            Don't normally look at pictures of men, but in that last photo did you trim your beard as well? Also D looks far too good and upmarket for you !
                            Isn't it great that some women can be so wonderfully near-sighted! Just keep on breaking her prescription glasses, Slug and you'll always have a happy marriage!..
                            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                              Don't normally look at pictures of men, but in that last photo did you trim your beard as well?
                              Sir, no Sir!
                              It's an olde picture.
                              I snuck it in.
                              Sometimes I do that for effect.


                              Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                              Also D looks far too good and upmarket for you !
                              Boy, do I know...
                              What I also know, is women like men who are good with the grill.
                              I'm a barbecueist.
                              "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X