For the desperate, Taco Bell's Bacon Cheddar Gordita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the desperate, Taco Bell's Bacon Cheddar Gordita

If you ever find yourself in a situation where it's the only option or if you have that craving and end up at a Taco Bell I suggest getting the Bacon Cheddar Gordita - it's actually pretty decent for something from Toxic Hell aka Taco Bell. It's basically a soft shell wrapped around a hard shell containing cheese, chopped bacon, beef, lettuce and some sort of semi spicy sauce (the same sauce that is in their chicken quesadillas).

I believe it's a limited time thing though so it won't be around forever unless they opt to add it to the permanent menu.

Don't tease Slug! He's trapped at school!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
      If you ever find yourself in a situation where it's the only option or if you have that craving and end up at a Taco Bell I suggest getting the Bacon Cheddar Gordita - it's actually pretty decent for something from Toxic Hell aka Taco Bell. It's basically a soft shell wrapped around a hard shell containing cheese, chopped bacon, beef, lettuce and some sort of semi spicy sauce (the same sauce that is in their chicken quesadillas).

I believe it's a limited time thing though so it won't be around forever unless they opt to add it to the permanent menu.
      Must go to Taco Bell!
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post

Talking trash about Taco Bell will get you no love from Slug.
        All warfare is based on deception.
        Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Speaking strictly from personal experience. Eating at Taco Bell is a wonderful way to lose weight. Food poisoning will do that to you every time.
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
            Speaking strictly from personal experience. Eating at Taco Bell is a wonderful way to lose weight. Food poisoning will do that to you every time.
            Trust no meat that comes out of caulk gun!
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
              Talking trash about Taco Bell will get you no love from Slug.
              Yeah, hes a Taco Bell Fanatic
              “Come and take it!"

Comment

I got 2 triple steak burritos last night from Taco Bell, and thought about Slug as I bought them .

*1st one was great... should have stopped, second one brought on a belly
                ache . Maybe go back after a good long break .
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

One day, I'll be able to judge for myself.
                  Until that they arrives, I can't be a judge on this cause.
                  All warfare is based on deception.
                  Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X