Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for breakfast today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. Fail.
    With your eyes open, keyed up to top pitch, agile as a greyhound, tough as leather, hard as Krupp steel, you will be the embodiment of a German warrior.

- From "The Parachutist's Commandments", a German document issued to Fallschirmjager.

Comment

Originally posted by Tourniquet View Post
      Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. Fail.
      Who failed? The Captain, or you?
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

Either Date & Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cake or Cheese & Tomato Pie. Depends on which one cools to eating temp first.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Left over salmon. Oh Heaven it's good. one of these days I'll post the recipe and pics. (not in a breakfast thread of course!)

There we go! That's me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Left over salmon. Oh Heaven it's good. one of these days I'll post the recipe and pics. (not in a breakfast thread of course!)

There we go! That's me!
            Yup, I don't shave until after breakfast either.

Comment

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
              Yup, I don't shave until after breakfast either.
              hahhahahhhahahaa
              ROTFLMAO

Comment

I had fried, Polish Kieshka sausage, some hash brown potatoes, a couple fried eggs, sunny side up and three slices of dry, whole wheat toast, plus three cups of black coffee. I was ready to do battle after that!
                "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                  I had fried, Polish Kieshka sausage, some hash brown potatoes, a couple fried eggs, sunny side up and three slices of dry, whole wheat toast, plus three cups of black coffee. I was ready to do battle after that!
                  An artery clogging breakfast.........ah, the good ole days!

Now I must live vicariously through others, keep posting.
                  Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
                    An artery clogging breakfast.........ah, the good ole days!

Now I must live vicariously through others, keep posting.
                    An old bastard like me shouldn't be eating it either and I try not to indulge too often.
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• Well even 30 and 40 (me ) -somethings should limit those indulgent breakfasts. Once in awhile is ok for msot of us and frankly, I do enjoy healthy breakfasts that include oatmeal, whole grain cereals, fresh in-season local fruit and low fat yogurt. Yumm.

Comment

• Originally posted by joea View Post
                        Well even 30 and 40 (me ) -somethings should limit those indulgent breakfasts. Once in awhile is ok for msot of us and frankly, I do enjoy healthy breakfasts that include oatmeal, whole grain cereals, fresh in-season local fruit and low fat yogurt. Yumm.
                        Yup, fruit and yogurt are the norm and one cup-o-joe to wash it down.
                        Weekends are for pancakes, french toast, home fries and all the other good stuff.

My philosophy of eating is two fold:
                        - Eat enough healthy food during the week so you can have steak on Saturday without remorse.
                        - When dining out, eat the most expensive items first (as a precaution against fire, the outbreak of war, or just getting thrown out on general principle).

Comment

• I had a bowl of raisin and almond granola mixed in with a little vanilla yogurt. I didn't think I'd particularly care for this but my wife insists that it was edible, filling and her favorite....healthy. I must admit, it wasn't half bad, a small bowl did fill me up. The healthy part...I'll just take her word for it.
                          Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

• Originally posted by cst784 View Post
                            I had a bowl of raisin and almond granola mixed in with a little vanilla yogurt. I didn't think I'd particularly care for this but my wife insists that it was edible, filling and her favorite....healthy. I must admit, it wasn't half bad, a small bowl did fill me up. The healthy part...I'll just take her word for it.
                            I'm currently reading "Surviving the Sword: Prisoners of the Japanese in the Far East 1942-45" and after reading what these guys survived on for 3 1/2 years it somehow makes my "healthy food" more palatable.
                            Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
                              I'm currently reading "Surviving the Sword: Prisoners of the Japanese in the Far East 1942-45" and after reading what these guys survived on for 3 1/2 years it somehow makes my "healthy food" more palatable.
                              I don't doubt that for a second Lance!
                              Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X