Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for breakfast today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some wine last night, and so i had to get a pizza, so i've had the pizza, and i'm thinking about finishing the half bottle that's left.
    "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
    Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
      I had some wine last night, and so i had to get a pizza, so i've had the pizza, and i'm thinking about finishing the half bottle that's left.
      Was there only 1 bottle to start with ?
      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
        Was there only 1 bottle to start with ?
        Yes there was.
        "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
        Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

The DFAC here has worse food than my old high school. I manage to survive by eating a couple of hard boiled eggs, a couple of mashed hashed brown patties & an old orange. They serve milk & juices in these little boxes with straws that I can't stand. I usually have some people stare at me as I pull out my bayonet and slit the tops open so I can pour them into a glass.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Good to hear from you trailboss .
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

about 4 cups of double-strength coffee, and 10 or 12 cookies...what? I can take it!
              Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

The usual for me- a big jug of coffee and about 3 cigs .

Comment

Oh yeah! ... forgot about the smokes. cancer-sticks!!! coffin-nails!!! (cough! cough!) !!! ! !
                  !!!
                  Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

Blueberry muffins and milk.

The mess hall is by far the worst forum to view while your hungry, but you will always find yourself strangly attracted to it.
                    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

"CRY,'HAVOC' AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR." ~Julius Caesar

Comment

Had pancakes today.
                      All warfare is based on deception.
                      Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Two pieces of toast. My stomach doesn't actually like food very much latety.

It's good for weight control, though.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Oatmeal again. It's one of those things that I don't mind eating on daily basis. It's filling and the dark brown sugar that I use gives you a good kick in the arse.
                          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Toasts with butter with hot chocolate, not to bad.
                            All warfare is based on deception.
                            Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

10 o'clock...no breakfast yet, just coffee & cigarettes (tryin' to quit)...I like livin' on the edge...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSoldier View Post
                                10 o'clock...no breakfast yet, just coffee & cigarettes (tryin' to quit)...I like livin' on the edge...

We should meet for breakfast , as we have the same kind of mornings.

Comment

Working...
                                X