Being served beer at the hospital.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being served beer at the hospital.

Yep. They are fine with me getting a cold one with dinner. Pretty sweet eh?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Nice but they gave me Fentanyl twice way better.
    I had outside food brought in if I have to go in again I’ll try to get some beer or whiskey brought in too good way to kill the boredom.
    Last edited by Snowshoveler; 06 Nov 19, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
      Nice but they gave me Fentanyl twice way better.
      I had outside food brought in if I have to go in again I’ll try to get some beer or whiskey brought in too good way to kill the boredom.
      I'm not a fan of narcotics. I'm cutting back on the sauce just because of the Chemo treatments and I might as well take this opportunity to get clean and sober. The doctor has me on Oxycontin which works fine. But I just don't like opioids. They tell me I can take edibles (pot) but I'm concerned about interactions with the Chemo. I do have a medical pot prescription and the dispensary is right down the street. It's a place run by Veterans who basically give it away to other Vets. I can get a Eighth Of Kosher Kush for $20 bucks. Flowers mind you, I don't hold with that vaping stuff. I could grow some legally but why bother? The deer would just eat it.

Of course I've no interest in smoking in the hospital, that'd be rude and unsafe for the other patients. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-str...ca/kosher-kush
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I'm not a fan of narcotics. I'm cutting back on the sauce just because of the Chemo treatments and I might as well take this opportunity to get clean and sober. The doctor has me on Oxycontin which works fine. But I just don't like opioids. They tell me I can take edibles (pot) but I'm concerned about interactions with the Chemo. I do have a medical pot prescription and the dispensary is right down the street. It's a place run by Veterans who basically give it away to other Vets. I can get a Eighth Of Kosher Kush for $20 bucks. Flowers mind you, I don't hold with that vaping stuff. I could grow some legally but why bother? The deer would just eat it.

Of course I've no interest in smoking in the hospital, that'd be rude and unsafe for the other patients. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-str...ca/kosher-kush
        Good luck with beating your cancer did they say that taking THC with chemo is bad for you?
        I could have used some THC after my surgery as I lost my appetite for about 5 months I lost a lot of weight because of that if I had my appetite I would have recovered my strength and stamina much quicker due to eating normally

Comment

I'm not a fan of narcotics. I'm cutting back on the sauce just because of the Chemo treatments and I might as well take this opportunity to get clean and sober.
          Just how sauced were you?

The doctor has me on Oxycontin which works fine. But I just don't like opioids.
          Isn't Oxycontin an opioid?

When I broke my leg about 16 years ago, the surgeon prescribed oxycontin. I took it three nights straight. Each night Frank Costanza

would chase me around with a hack saw and a pair of vice grips. Three nights of that, waking with a start in utter terror drenched in sweat, was all the convincing I needed. The remaining oxycontin went down the toilet, and I haven't looked back.

Of course I've no interest in smoking in the hospital, that'd be rude and unsafe for the other patients.
          No ruder or less safe than the dingdongs who bring their dogs to the hospital.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Not unusual for long stay patients in an NHS hospital to get beer. Particularly common in mental hospitals.
            "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Hey Bwaha. Hope things will get good for you.

My old man had a triple bypass 25 odd years ago and the docs were fine with him having a beer as it lowered his stress.
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Just got up and am establishing the daily goals. Gr8 staff.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X