Explaining Beer to a kid :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
    Change American to North American then you might have something. I don't know of anything coming from North of the Border that I would rate as a 1st class beer. Most are better than any Bud's but then........is that saying much. Try a Brooklyn Lager, it can hold it's owen against some of the better Central European beers.

HP
    German beer is still the best..... but the West Coast in Canada has some excellant Micro Brewries that even passed my brother in laws taste test when he visited me when I lived there......I live half the time in Europe an dalways make sure I have lots of German beer on hand ....

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      My biggest grammatical sin used to be "All's I know..."

As in, “All’s I know is that beer is good.”

“Irregardless” is just one of those “words” that strike me like nails on a chalkboard…If A is regardless of B; then A is without regard to B…If A is irregardless of B; then A is not without regard to B.

I also cringe when someone offers me something “for free.” They can offer me Product X “free of charge.” They can offer me a “free” Product X. But they can’t offer me Product X “for free.” I can’t give them “free” in exchange for Product X.

I used to hate grammar…But once I realized that grammar was just like math and logic, I changed my mind about it.

LOGIC???

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Sorry.. I seem to be a day late and a dollar behind. Let me reprise my affectation for Carlesberg "FF" and "Elephant" ("Elefint"?) Beer. The best buzz I ever had. (Might've had something to do with the lovely Svenska I met, too..)

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X