Beer Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Factor

This is how I judge websites. Could I sit down with a cold beer and have an intellegent conversation with any member. I must say WHQ passes this test with flying colors even with the guys I disagree with. Examples: Cheetah is a hardcore Christian yet I stil think we could carry on a discourse on theology. Kruat seems to have some hard anti-American leannings but I still think we could talk about Germany. I have never been down under but I have always found Aussies close due to their similiar cultural experience. JLebetin is a commie but I suspect if nothing else we could talk about being mechanized soilders. Even CP who got attacked more by outsiders than me over an US Army experience could pop a frosty and reminisce about shared time in service.

Yeah this place passes the Beer Test. And there aint many Gentlemen.

As long as the beer/ale is cold
    Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

Great, now ill be picturing Joe Dirt when i read your posts

Go the Mullet!
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Most of the people I've disagreed with on this site, I would be proud to have as a neighbor...so long as we don't talk politics...

Likewise, I'd be happy to sit down to some drinks, and shoot the breeze with them, finding common ground and telling tales. Forgive me if I sip at something with a bit more character though, and indulge in Whiskey, or Tequila. Beer makes me belch too much and trust me...you don't want to be sitting across the table from me after some garlic fries if they are washed down with beer...
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

You do realise Jam that the New Zealand Embassy will want their women back sooner or later, theres a femal to male shortage over there you know, only 5 sheep per Kiwi male over 18. Its uneconomical to stud so few ewes amongst the rams.
          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
            Forgive me if I sip at something with a bit more character though, and indulge in Whiskey, or Tequila.
            Same here. Actually I don't even like the taste of beer. I prefer some of the stiffer drinks: Rum, whiskey, rye, though if I've hit tequila, my night's over

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
              Same here. Actually I don't even like the taste of beer. I prefer some of the stiffer drinks: Rum, whiskey, rye, though if I've hit tequila, my night's over
              A beer hater! thats more offensive than any big mouth conservative can be

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                A beer hater! thats more offensive than any big mouth conservative can be
                Pah! I drink real alcohol, not that watered down ****-water!

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                  You do realise Jam that the New Zealand Embassy will want their women back sooner or later, theres a femal to male shortage over there you know, only 5 sheep per Kiwi male over 18. Its uneconomical to stud so few ewes amongst the rams.
                  I'm putting my request in now that Jam changes his avatar to one of those chicks with guns next time.

Comment

Most of the people I've disagreed with on this site, I would be proud to have as a neighbor...so long as we don't talk politics...

Likewise, I'd be happy to sit down to some drinks, and shoot the breeze with them, finding common ground and telling tales. Forgive me if I sip at something with a bit more character though, and indulge in Whiskey, or Tequila. Beer makes me belch too much and trust me...you don't want to be sitting across the table from me after some garlic fries if they are washed down with beer...
                    i think we should create a wargaming country
                    what a paradise it would be
                    looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Originally posted by viridomaros
                      i think we should create a wargaming country
                      what a paradise it would be
                      Yeah you fella's go to Wargamesville, ill stay in Chicksville

Comment

nothing better than a good cold seved beer!
                        Maj. Reismann: "Kill every officer in sight!"
                        soldier: "Ours or theirs?"

Comment

A hint for you: Open the beer an hour before drinking, so you won't have to belch.

And you don't have a decent conservation while drinking beer. For that you need a good Scotch...
                          "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                          which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                          The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                          returned to its home base."

Comment

Real problem depend on the nature of the Beer, I've been more than often in Germany and I tasted so many beers, all differents and all so good, but from all beers I ever drinked, the best ever is the Belgium
                            LEFFE

I don't know if you can have some on the other side of the pond, or in Australia
                            try it, it is a marvel over the marvel.

Der WanderpshhhhhhhhhhglouglouAhhhhhhhhhh Burp sorry the bubles
                            The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                            JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                            The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

I will take your word for it. I was stationed in Bavaria and have brewed my own. Now I just drink cheap but Union made beer. Its alright but deffinitly nothing to shout about.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X