Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Review

Not bad, goes down very smoothly but OMG it's so sweet. Sweetness will make you cringe. Who else has tried it?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Pusser's- now there's a REAL taste...

IMO 'flavored' liquors like your Fireball whiskey, spiced rum, berry and vanilla and other various flavored vodkas are a phenomenon of present-day marketing, touting these bastardizations of once noble potables to a younger, millennial-type drinker who prefers the sickly-sweet taste of 'anything-but-the-taste-of-liquor'.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Fireball used to be the staff drink at a strip-bar I worked in about 18 years ago. It's ok in small doses if you're doing shots hre and there, but don't DO NOT get drunk on it.
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

I like it in Coke once in a while.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Is it any sweeter than Jim Beam Honey? That's super-sweet; we only really use it for medicinal purposes or cooking. If you really want something truly disgustin, try Malort. Horrible, jet fuel really. Had to rinse my mouth out after tasting that poison.

Comment

I favor Speyside single malts. Fireball-type drinks (Yukon Jack, etc.) need little paper umbrellas in them.
            Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
            Hyperwar, Whats New
            World War II Resources
            The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

I can think of some Far Eastern distilled so called whiskeys that you could use your breath to strip paint with after drinking but I wouldn't recommend any of them to anyone.
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
                I favor Speyside single malts. Fireball-type drinks (Yukon Jack, etc.) need little paper umbrellas in them.
                In one of the Discworld novels DEATH in an attempt to see what being human is like starts drinking his way down all those sticky sweet drinks in a bar but they leave him cold (and paper umbrellas puzzle him). In real life often the last bottles to get drunk at the end of a bring a botgtle party.
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I have a bottle in the cabinet. It's been there for quite a few years, and is mainly for shots, which I don't normally do. It does taste good though.
                  If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I can't stand sugary drinks, don't care for most sodas as well.

The made in Mexico Coka Cola is okay though. They use real sugar not corn syrup.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X