No announcement yet.

MRE's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on eating the deer I've feeding over the last few decades. They know I'm a nice guy who feeds them and never ever shoots them...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

You can also make your own freeze dried meals that can last 25 years. Ron Paul is the pitchman for this company that makes freeze dryers. They are veeery expensive tho...

https://harvestright.com
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        I plan on eating the deer I've feeding over the last few decades. They know I'm a nice guy who feeds them and never ever shoots them...
        Til the first gun shot. Then they are gone...

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
          Til the first gun shot. Then they are gone...
          I don't think they are smart enough to figure it out. Yeah they spook but come back for the corn. I've done hunted them before and they don't have much in the way of smarts... I think they are about as smart as chickens... In other words as smart as a bag of rocks.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            I don't think they are smart enough to figure it out. Yeah they spook but come back for the corn. I've done hunted them before and they don't have much in the way of smarts... I think they are about as smart as chickens... In other words as smart as a bag of rocks.
            Of course! They are Californians
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X