Looking for a recipe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a recipe.

One of my gaming pals has the most tastiest stews containing peanut butter, chicken and white beans. She won't give on the details, so any of you willing to share a recipe I'll do the same. I've got quite a few that'd wow your buddies.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    One of my gaming pals has the most tastiest stews containing peanut butter, chicken and white beans. She won't give on the details, so any of you willing to share a recipe I'll do the same. I've got quite a few that'd wow your buddies.
    It isn't everybody that likes the flavour of peanuts.

I would recommend essential ingredients in a stew should include garlic powder, onion powder and if you find it soy powder. The combination of these three makes a very tasty stew / soup. If you can't find the soy powder then replace it with whatever your favourite beans are.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post

I would recommend essential ingredients in a stew should include garlic powder, onion powder and if you find it soy powder. The combination of these three makes a very tasty stew / soup. If you can't find the soy powder then replace it with whatever your favourite beans are.
      There's a strong cayenne flavor and no soy. That I'm rather certain of. Also she doesn't use powders. Neither do I. I'm gonna ply her with wine and see if that has results... It's really good. I gotta get that recipe...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Peanut flavor in the stew sounds like a Thai style to me.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Here's a chicken chili that might be close;
          http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...n-chili-238104
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
          “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
          Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Man Claims He's Uncovered KFC's Top-Secret Recipe

Man Claims He's Uncovered KFC's Top-Secret Recipe

KFC has been notoriously secretive when it comes to its fried chicken recipe that's packed with "11 herbs and spices." But one reporter at the Chicago Tribune believes he's cracked the code after interviewing the colonel's nephew and former employee. But how could it be so simple when people have been tirelessly trying to replicate the chain's crispy chicken for decades?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrin...Ilz?li=BBnbfcL
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
            Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post

What wrong with the real thing?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                Prawn heads
                by Karri
                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                Today, 11:40
              • Jose50
                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                by Jose50
                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                Today, 08:41
              • Von Richter
                Sagittarius Rising...
                by Von Richter
                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                Today, 01:19
              Working...
              X