No announcement yet.

'Le burger' now top selling dish in French restaurants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used a McDonalds in France to leave a poop. Shockingly the place was packed.

German frankfurters are basically the same as the American hotdog. While German's generally eat them normally naked, without the bun.

I believe the American hamburger in it's current form was created by a German immigrant from Hamburg.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      I used a McDonalds in France to leave a poop. Shockingly the place was packed.

German frankfurters are basically the same as the American hotdog. While German's generally eat them normally naked, without the bun.

I believe the American hamburger in it's current form was created by a German immigrant from Hamburg.
      Sound horrible -Lavatories packed with naked Germans eating sausages
      or where you just leaving a poop in the main restaurant area? I know French public conveniences used to be pretty vile but that is going a bit far!
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I thought Lee Burger was a paleoanthropologist at the Witwatersrand.
        Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
        Hyperwar, Whats New
        World War II Resources
        The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
          I thought Lee Burger was a paleoanthropologist at the Witwatersrand.
          You're probably getting him mixed up with Hamilton Burger - Perry Mason's arch adversary and the worst prosecution council in US legal history.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
            Food trucks existed there for decades. Good Lord! Ancient kung fu movie starring Bruce Lee: Way of the Dragon. He worked in a FOOD TRUCK in ROME!!!!

Yes, believe it not, there was food in Europe before America invented it. Some of it might even have been gourmet.........

Not a food truck, Uncle's restaurant.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

.... snip
              With a black and blue, the center of the meat is still cold so the cheese will not melt and infuse.
              The way I do it, two thin patties and cooked medium to well done.
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                Not a food truck, Uncle's restaurant.
                The full version of the movie showed the food truck before the restaurant. Trust me on this one.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The full version of the movie showed the food truck before the restaurant. Trust me on this one.
                  I must search out this full version. Does it include anything else?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Sound horrible -Lavatories packed with naked Germans eating sausages
                    or where you just leaving a poop in the main restaurant area? I know French public conveniences used to be pretty vile but that is going a bit far!
                    I recall that McDonalds wasn't far from the airport so that might explain the crowd. Went to a McDonalds in Pisa which was empty, funny to see four servers at the counter and no one to serve.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                      I must search out this full version. Does it include anything else?
                      I saw it forty years ago so I don't remember much other details. I haven't seen that version again and thought I was imagining it until my cousin who saw that movie with me when we were kids made a remark about the missing food truck while we were watching a tv version during a family gathering. It was good to know I was not imagining it all to myself.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

buy a steak...it's less expensive.

Back to the original thought of the OP here...It's no wonder that burgers are being served in the best restaurants...have you seen the price of ground beef? I went to my local DeMoula's Market Basket to get a pound or so of 85% lean which was listed at $5.49/lb! Seriously? I opted for a nice, choice London Broil, on sale for $3.99/lb and had them grind it for me. It tasted great!
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X