Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boiled tongue beef's own recipe

Hé oui !

Beside being lazy fag..ts , cowards running as soon a German is shouting "boooh" , perverts offering their wives to migrants , atheists ready to turn the churches into mosques just cause we are soooo left-hearted , ******* collapsing when we see a BB gun , we also are eating weird stuff.

Today is my Chief Sebastian's recipe for the beef tongue (or cow tongue )
    Usually,it is cooked in tomato sauce with pickles for hours .The name is "langue de boeuf sauce piquante "

A real delight.
    But now is mine.

Take the biggest beef tongue available.
    Put it in cold water with ,thyme , bay leaves ,parsley , garlic gloves , onion rings ,salt , pepper .
    Once water is boiling , keep it on a low fire for 2 hours at least ,3 will be better.
    Take the tongue out of the bouillon , and peel the white skin of the tongue.
    Once done ,slice it up in 1 cm thick slices.
    Put it in the fridge for 2 hours.

Et maintenant , la sauce !

You need a onion , parsley , olive oil (mucho ) , Dijon Mustard .

Chopped the onion and the parsley .Mix in a bowl with molto olive oil and mustard .NO vinegar .I had later chopped pickles (gurkins)
    The idea is that the mix of oil and mustard will emulsionate and thickens the sauce ,in order to create a kindda mayonnaise .
    Add salt and pepper.

I tasted it with chicories and spaghettis.

Bon appetit les amis !

Viewer discretion is advised
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sebfrench76; 09 Feb 16, 05:39.
    That rug really tied the room together

I knowed that it was too much for an Anglo-saxon forum

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
      Hé oui !

Beside being lazy fag..ts , cowards running as soon a German is shouting "boooh" , perverts offering their wives to migrants , atheists ready to turn the churches into mosques just cause we are soooo left-hearted , ******* collapsing when we see a BB gun , we also are eating weird stuff.
      Freaking Hobbit!!!!

Last edited by Salinator; 12 Feb 16, 02:21.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Haha Seb... the thread title is for us dummys.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          Freaking Hobbit!!!!

barbacoa lengua, yum!!!! Hard to find a super good fresh supplier.

Seb, occasionally , we do it when we find a fresh one at the farmers market, a free range, grass fed guy occasionally has it. Seems to yield the best results flavorwise vs. the frozen stuff. Very similar recipe, except we use a little tomato to give some acidity and sweetness. Also, makes an excellent banh mi sandwich meat. Just heat up the sauce and spread it on a little with a little butter, cilantro, pickled carrot and daikon. Or use a little fresh mayo or aioli.
          Ahh, I think tomorrow I will get some banh mi beef sandwich, damn you, made me hungry.

Comment

"Waiter ! what's on the menu tonight?"
            "We've got some nice cold tongue Sir"
            "Pah, do you expect me to eat something that's been in an animal's mouth? No dammit get me something else!"
            "Certainly Sir. Would Sir like a boiled egg?"
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Ah the french, serving up beef tongue and not knowing about BBQ'd tri tip...

Please continue your eating of offal. Leaves more of the good stuff for the rest of us...

Btw seb just teasing you, but I still can't believe you never have had BBQ'd Tri Tip.

I marinate mine in a simple Italian salad dressing most of the time. Comes out great.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Ah the french, serving up beef tongue and not knowing about BBQ'd tri tip...

Please continue your eating of offal. Leaves more of the good stuff for the rest of us...

Btw seb just teasing you, but I still can't believe you never have had BBQ'd Tri Tip.

I marinate mine in a simple Italian salad dressing most of the time. Comes out great.
                What is a tri tip ?

Comment

What is a tri tip ?
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

What is a tri tip ?
                    Ohh, you must've had tritip before, it's aiguillette baronne. Here, in CA, we do it a bunch of different ways; when I was in college at Santa Barbara and could eat a lot more, we used to go to Santa Maria to these outdoor bbq joints. Beer, meat (chix, beef, fish, lamb), but their specialties were tri-tip Santa Maria style. Oh man, that's some good stuff.

Edit : Here's one of our favorite places, it's just north of Vandenberg AFB. Still around, man, I have to plan a trip up there...
                    The Hitching Post

Comment

I knowed that it was too much for an Anglo-saxon forum

Comment

I'm sure it tasted great, just looked gross. I like sliced beef tongue sandwiches just fine.

Comment

I've always thought of tongue as a Yiddish specialty . . . .
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

What is a tri tip ?
                            A relatively cheap cut and used for things such as chili con carne until some fools thought it was good for BBQ . It is too lean and is one of the most easy to screw up doing it BBQ. To do it right, one is essentially smoking it.

Yup. I was 4 times grand champion Grill Masters of the Universe.

With all the cooking shows these days, some people will try to BBQ anything including such atrocities as trying to BBQ whole clams in shell!

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X