Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My missus wants a veggie meal tonight! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Might try that, but line the ramekins with bacon.

Edit: Just made them . Wife can always take off the bacon. There is always a home for cooked bacon in our household.
    NO BACON or it isn't "vegetarian", remember?

No cheating...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      If man wasn't intended to eat meat, he would not have risen to the top of the food chain. However, I cannot tell you how delighted I am to meet so many vegetarians, as it will help to solve world hunger for the rest of us!

Heh, never said I was a vegetarian! But occasionally, it's good to go to the darkside.

Besides, I've got the genetics in the family for colon cancer and the wife, if she isn't good can crank up her cholesterol (last week clocked in at 261, holiday season is so tough) so one has to be a little careful. All things in moderation, even vegetables.

Comment

Man's success has been not because he is a small brained carnivore or a dull herbivore but a very bright omnivore [I use he in the abstract]
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Man's success has been not because he is a small brained carnivore or a dull herbivore but a very bright omnivore [I use he in the abstract]
          What differs us from other mammals is our heart.

Our heart can beat more pulses in its average life span than any other average mammal. It makes us different, but not necessarily better.
          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Nick, did you ever tell us what you cooked for the missus?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X