X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great for sipping

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ttach/jpeg.gif
    Attached Files
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Another favorite of mine, it ain't bourbon but it is kick ass good,..

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

One more great drink for the road, few bartenders make them right, most just throw everything together, that's ok, it's still a great drink, but do it right and it is a killer drink. You won't get bombed unless you try....

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
          In the last few months (since we've been off sugar and soft drinks at home) I've gotten used to having a Makers Mark with water and one ice cube. Imbibing it slowly as the ice cube melts seems to be a quite civilised way to drink. Is MM considered a premium brand over there? It's a little dearer than JD or Beam over here, and at least it isn't sold in cans with rubbish cola as a pre mix.

Anyone out there like Bulleit bourbon? I always rejected it outright since I thought it was a made up brand name trying to sound cool and authentic, but it appears that it was indeed started by a Mr Bulleit. Still owned and marketed by a multinational though. Haven't tasted any, I don't drink much these days, having small kids you seem to need to be on you A game 24/7, so it takes me a while to go through a bottle.

Two of my favorites...

I also really like Knob Creek...

And the best way to spend $20...

I love Jack Daniels too, bourbon or not.

I take my bourbon on the rocks or neat on a cold day... no mixers...
          Last edited by The Doctor; 08 Jun 15, 08:46.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X