the world's fave french food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Mayonnaise? Remoulade? Hollandaise? Béarnaise? Thousand Islands? Louie? Caesar? Aioli? Mousse? Meringue? Tiramisu? Ice Cream? Cookie Dough? Sushi?
    Not on salads and just a couple of those don't sound all that French to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Not on salads and just a couple of those don't sound all that French to me.
      My point was that raw egg is in so many food items...including sauces...dressings...condiments that just about everyone have eaten raw egg and may or may not know it. Heck...do you know how many pastry items are held together by raw egg? Fortunately commercial food uses pasteurized eggs. What you do not want to eat raw is that fresh farm egg right from the hen...ironically that is the egg that can kill you.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

My point was that raw egg is in so many food items...
        Good in a hangover cure too.....
        Per Ardua ad Astra

Comment

My point was that raw egg is in so many food items...including sauces...dressings...condiments that just about everyone have eaten raw egg and may or may not know it. Heck...do you know how many pastry items are held together by raw egg? Fortunately commercial food uses pasteurized eggs. What you do not want to eat raw is that fresh farm egg right from the hen...ironically that is the egg that can kill you.
          I know Sal, like you I've eaten many things in life.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X