Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, is Poutine the Worst Dish Ever??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, is Poutine the Worst Dish Ever??

Not only you have deep-fried fries, which in themselves are deadly (saturated fat) but then you are dumping tons of extra cholesterol (cheese) and other garbage (sauce) on top of the fries...

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Kind of tasty I think. We have hadn't a couple of times on road trips into Canada!

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Beach fermented Icelandic shark.....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Only someone who hasn't ate one of the tastiest meals in mankind's history could call it the worst dish ever.

Comment

Anything served at a carnival from a food truck fits "worst food ever."

Comment

I reckon the South Australian dish-of-choice the Pie Floater is a strong contender:

It's a meat pie and sauce, floating in a sea of pea soup (or possibly baby poo [I'm going with baby poo]).

And they wonder why we won't make them full citizens.
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
              I reckon the South Australian dish-of-choice the Pie Floater is a strong contender:

It's a meat pie and sauce, floating in a sea of pea soup (or possibly baby poo [I'm going with baby poo]).

And they wonder why we won't make them full citizens.
              Maybe this is just me talking here, but I think that would go great with a nice bottle of Korean baby mice wine...

Comment

That baby mouse wine would definately taste better than the water in Adelaide.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Only the Food Police would condemn that dish, along with anything else deep fat fried especially with beef tallow or Cocoanut Oil, anything containing greasy bacon, Elephant Ears, Butterfly Fries, Deep Fried Twinkies, and other overpriced foods served by carnies, or fast food takeout places.

Want some really nasty stuff? Nuic Man, a fermented fish sauce. Raw fish, due to parasites and some toxic varieties served that way in Japan. Sweet lead laced wine served by Roman elites during the Roman era, madness induced by lead poisoning. Cane Toad licking to get high, brain damage from the toxic secretions. Undercooked pork in Third World Countries, parasites. The local drinking water in Mexico and most Third World Countries or any food products washed in it.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                    Kind of tasty I think. We have hadn't a couple of times on road trips into Canada!

Regards,
                    Dennis
                    Dosnt say much for what remains of your taste buds,,,,,Poutine.....Ugh!....sure you werent eating road kill on your trips.....

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                      Not only you have deep-fried fries, which in themselves are deadly (saturated fat) but then you are dumping tons of extra cholesterol (cheese) and other garbage (sauce) on top of the fries...

You are a Philistine.

Everyone dies, but not all have lived...
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post

What is Poutine?,it looks kind of cheesy but it's got red bits in?

Comment

No, I think Poutine is pretty good, except when it's invading the Ukraine...

http://foodperestroika.com/2011/03/06/vladimir-poutine/

Comment

Clog your arteries on that! A bacon wrapped, deep fried, stick of butter... on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
                              No, I think Poutine is pretty good, except when it's invading the Ukraine...

http://foodperestroika.com/2011/03/06/vladimir-poutine/
                              Oh,cheesy chips and gravy.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X