Which Cusine is Popular in Your State ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    In the TV food shows like Hell's Kitchen, Yelp reviewers are now sometimes sitting alongside with Michelin Start Chefs as judges.

The simplicity and short list of ingredients is why BBQ and Mexican are everywhere. But because BBQ exists is a part of just about any cuisine I think it should not qualify.

And how the hell is 'Southern' cuisine disproportionate in Southern States?

I think Japanese is the disproportionately popular food in America is Japanese.
    Just that most BBQ is most likely grilled meat and not BBQ meat. Night and day difference. BBQ takes hours of slow cooking at lower temps.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I see by the map that the good folks of Delaware are partial to "Irish Cuisine"...isn't "Irish Cuisine" an oxymoron??
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Kogal Viennias http://www.koegelmeats.com/ and Vernors Ginger Ale. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernors
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          I see by the map that the good folks of Delaware are partial to "Irish Cuisine"...isn't "Irish Cuisine" an oxymoron??
          Do you think, just maybe????

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            Cajun means more than burning the meat Black.

Pruitt
            Yeah, it means a ton of pepper on stolen meat.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

It means a bar that serves baked potatoes.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Which reminds me, there's been rustlers around I've been told. I am not surprised due to meat prices.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                  How did gluten free and Hawaiian get in the mid-west?
                  They didn't. The surveyors only asked the eco-nazis.

Colorado is Country, Mexican, Chinese and Viet Namese.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

MM - what's "country" when referring to food?
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

MM - what's "country" when referring to food?
                      Good question? . I guess it depends on what part of the country we're talking about. Corn Bread and catfish with greens. BBQ? Snake meat? Chicken fried steak. Tex-Mex could count in some areas as well as sea food. Fries drowned in gravy, biscuits and gravy? Bangers and mash?

Just what is country? What Mom use to make?

Comment

They eat belgian in Washington ? Wow.
                        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

There's a style there? Maybe a national dish...

So, Anton...distinguish 'Belgian' from ...'French' or 'Dutch'...
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

So, Anton...distinguish 'Belgian' from ...'French' or 'Dutch'...
                            Cream and butter should make up at least 50% of a true Belgian dish .

Belgian food is said to be as good as French food and as plentiful as German grub. In my experience they can make the best seafood dishes I've ever had, especially mussels and shrimp.

Belgians make the best bottled beers and chocolate in the world as well imho.
                            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                              Cream and butter should make up at least 50% of a true Belgian dish .

Belgian food is said to be as good as French food and as plentiful as German grub. In my experience they can make the best seafood dishes I've ever had, especially mussels and shrimp.

Belgians make the best bottled beers and chocolate in the world as well imho.
                              Belgians chocolate are a hit.Totally.
                              But french chocolates have something more ,according to me,better cocoa butter and better beans of cocoa.
                              But i am biased.
                              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Ok. So why are people in Maryland eating Peruvian cuisine? Is there a surplus guinea pig population?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X