Mountain Dew - Now in Doritos flavor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Dew - Now in Doritos flavor!

Doritos-Flavored Mountain Dew and the Genius of PepsiCo’s Gross-Out Marketing

When word got out last week that PepsiCo (PEP) was testing Doritos-flavored Mountain Dew, the Internet had a brief but intense freakout—online hysteria erupting as if from a shaken bottle of soda—providing Mountain Dew with a surge in online buzz. In the past week more than 10,000 tweets have mentioned the Doritos-flavored soft drink specifically, according to analytics firm Topsy.
    Businessweek - Full Article

I think I'm too scared to throw up.

Yuck!

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Gross.
      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

As a guilty pleasure I like Doritos dipped in sour cream... Yeah, I know bad for me and all that. Doubt me but it's yummy.

But a soft drink Doritos sounds like 'Slurm'.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/xqmqta...m-factory-tour
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          As a guilty pleasure I like Doritos dipped in sour cream... Yeah, I know bad for me and all that. Doubt me but it's yummy.
          Or French Onion dip. mmmm...

As to the OP - I think it behooves the people responsible for the Doritos flavored Mountain Dew to produce Mountain Dew flavored Doritos in order to maintain the balance of the Universe.... ...or perhaps a combination Mountain Dew and Doritos flavored ice cream, just because.
          " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

This reminds me of the movie Idiocracy and electrolytes...is this drink anything but artificial flavors?
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
              This reminds me of the movie Idiocracy and electrolytes...is this drink anything but artificial flavors?
              Nope, artificial colours as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X