Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Yep .

I have also started eating greenss for breakfast - spinach, rocket, mustard leaves etc.
    All diets are the same.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-29031985
    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

beaucoup de vin!

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Well, the winos I see every day are as a rule very trim people.
      "Gerard Depardieu Says He Drinks Up To 14 Bottles of Wine a Day!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-a-day-2014179

That's beaucoup de vin! Gerard Depardieu revealed in an interview with French magazine So Film that he can drink up to 14 bottles of wine — a day!

"When I'm bored, I drink," the legendary French actor, 65, told the mag while promoting his new flick Welcome To New York. Depardieu says he lays off the stuff during "occasional compulsory moments of abstinence. After undergoing bypass surgery, and also because of cholesterol and stuff, I have to be careful [but] I'm not going to die. Not now. I still have energy."

The My Father The Hero star, who fittingly owns his own vineyard, explained: "I can't drink like a normal person. I can absorb 12, 13, 14 bottles...per day. But I'm never totally drunk, just a little pissed. All you need is a 10 minute nap and voilà, a slurp of rosé wine and I feel as fresh as a daisy!"

Depardieu, who made headlines in 2011 when he drunkenly urinated on a plane, also told the magazine that he once took on the King of the Jungle while on vacation in Africa.

"I killed two lions once and I understand why the lion is the king of the jungle. [It was] in legitimate self defense," he's quoted saying. "Imagine you're driving and your engine breaks down. You got out, and in your way are these animals. So you shoot, just to scare them. They don't move. I wasn't there for hunting. I was in Africa for Africa."

PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk wasn't as amused with the tale, telling Huffinton Post UK: "And we're sure that he urinated in that airplane aisle to put out a fire and only nets songbirds to prevent his own starvation. How do you say 'Pull the other leg — it's got bells on it,' in French? And what a lucky coincidence that he was not only fully armed but also ready to take careful aim and shoot them dead when they apparently had such poor eyesight that they mistook him for a gazelle? He either had no business being in the lions' territory, or he's a callous, cowardly, miserable 'little' man."
      "I am Groot"
      - Groot

Comment

^I've learned one valuable lesson from that article: drinking with PETA bimbos must really suck.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Yep .

I have also started eating greenss for breakfast - spinach, rocket, mustard leaves etc.
          You forgot kale.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
            Good point

It's a multi billion fantasy fad game. If you want to lose weight- eat poor stuff.
            Not a big marketing push for boiled bean leaf, though..
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

I think the trick is ...

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              ^I've learned one valuable lesson from that article: drinking with PETA bimbos must really suck.
              ... get in a quick 6-7 bottles of wine, after that everything's funny, you can pisss where you want, and nothing else really matters.

-inappropriate content removed-
              Last edited by ashleymccabe; 27 Oct 17, 12:45.
              "I am Groot"
              - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                You're right, it is a demanding, on-the-go lifestyle.
                One of the benefits. A license to dispense advice and philosophy to the public-at-large.
                I have yet to meet or observe a true Exalted Worshipper Of The Grape that didn't come-off as anything less than a latter-day Socrates, Plato, or Kant.
                Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                  I've lost 30 lbs in the last three months and I am on the way to losing more.

The secret? adapt your body to slow digestive greens ( String bean leaf, beet leaves, chopped Green tomatoes, etc)

It slows down your digestion so you feel full, but adds few calories.

the drawback is it is a slow adaptive process - and you do have to stay close to a washroom for the first month or so...

fad diets don't work, and are expensive.
                  Add celery, it takes more calories to digest than it contains.
                  Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
                  Hyperwar, Whats New
                  World War II Resources
                  The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Drunkorexia.

Back to eating properly and now I am just hungry all the time.
                    Wisdom is personal

Comment

The article is here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ight-hips.html

Unfortunately it does not include beer, which will make you fat.
                      Very unfortunate.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
                        Add celery, it takes more calories to digest than it contains.
                        So does a hard boiled egg.

You have to match your diet to your metabolism and that includes exercise. Fad diets sell because some people will do almost anything to avoid work.
                        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I am in my forties and eat the worst possible food, plenty of processed meat, Red meat with fat and sweets and that too like a king.I work very hard and eat like there is no tomorrow. I do not drink that much though and never had anything to do with tobacco. So far I am still not over weight. But it will probably catch up before long.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X